Forum

Temp job in Europe, need help!

Created 4th January 2015 @ 22:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

xzr

The one problem I can see with going to a country other than UK is that a fair bit of the low grade jobs, like supermarket stuff, requires you to know the local language to some extent atleast.

frixx

LG

Quoted from xzr

The one problem I can see with going to a country other than UK is that a fair bit of the low grade jobs, like supermarket stuff, requires you to know the local language to some extent atleast.

Ye excatlybut, I couldn’t imagine for instance if a supermarket would hire someone who doesn’t speak slovenian in my country.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from frixx

[…]

Ye excatlybut, I couldn’t imagine for instance if a supermarket would hire someone who doesn’t speak slovenian in my country.

thats what he said

4star

MONSOON
GvG

God damnit frixx

huhystah

Sent a CV to ESL. Hope it goes through :o

huhystah

Quoted from huhystah

Sent a CV to ESL. Hope it goes through :o

:/

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
:/

thing is, if you want to get a job somewhere in europe, you have to move there and then go round and go for low quality jobs, like dish washing, cleaning etc. (unless you move to the UK, where you can obviously get better jobs caus you speak english, but for example in scandi countries thats how you roll). Go to those places, give them your cv multiple times and someone will call you.
nothing personal, but thats just my 2 cents of my experience of living abroad.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3