Forum

Temp job in Europe, need help!

Created 4th January 2015 @ 22:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

huhystah

I with friend am looking for a temporary job abroad, because we both want to earn some cash and we are looking for some peeps who could help us!

nole

BWB

Posting this on a comp league forum. Ok.

huhystah

Quoted from nole

What else do you suggest?

ash

(Legend)
:D

I’ll pay you 10/day if you two are my personal bitches 24/7.

Popcorp

Quoted from nole

Forums » General Off-topic

?

torrit

ill pay you infinite amounts of british imperial currency if you organize my daily life

CHERRY

Quoted from nole

It’s not really a bad idea as not everyone here is 14 years old and some people may have friends hiring.
Huhy has very good reputation here where in the UK going through the usual process he’s just Arnas Mazylis – another immigrant from eastern europe (no offence).

That being said I don’t have anything and Poland would be just a sidegrade for you.

EDIT: Plus if you hire him you may or may not support i52 fragmovie.

Last edited by CHERRY,

To be honest, Huhy has shown A LOT of people on this forum he’s more than capable on a professional level. Organising sponsored teams, TFTV events and even LAN events.

I’d vouch for that tall Lithu guy.

Jimmi

[GRäS]

If you like Ireland there is jobs.ie and CPL is always looking for tech kids for boring support jobs. Great country, great ppl.

Ace

come to Norway for the big money

quad

just apply for a job at dominos ;D tell em you can drive a scooter, and deliver pizza

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

What do you want to do?

Lots of easy jobs at £8 an hour here in the UK you can do temporarily.

Marty

lala

Quoted from quad

just apply for a job at dominos ;D tell em you can drive a scooter, and deliver pizza

you can only do that in actual countries with sane wages :(

frixx

LG

Quoted from Hildreth

What do you want to do?

Lots of easy jobs at £8 an hour here in the UK you can do temporarily.

Why do I have a feeling that would end me up working in Mcdonalds?

huhystah

I don’t exactly know what kind of temporary jobs are out there. I’ve back issues, so carrying heavy things isn’t good for me.

My friend has worked as a builder recently here in Lithuania, he’s been in USA as well cleaning houses + he can sing very well.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »