Forum

Question to the Londoners

Created 2nd January 2015 @ 15:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

funlover5291

camden town is pretty cool and there are some pretty good museums if you’re interested in that stuff idk like the VA or the tate modern

H...

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from Marmite

What week are you going?
there are some sick clubs in vauxhall

haha The Hoist eh!

My favourite walk is along the Southbank from Waterloo to the Tate Modern, then across the footbridge over to St Pauls.

As Saba Saba said the IWM is free, the WW1 exhibition is mustard and you can lose a morning there.

You can also hop on and off the the boats using your Oyster (not the blue clipper boats though)
There’s stops at all the main piers on the Thames and you get to see a lot of the hidden history and get away from the crowds.

RTC

Quoted from Selek

[…]

? All the main museums are free. They really are great, I got the feeling of historic grandeur while strolling in the halls. Especially in the Natural History Museum main hall with the famous Darwin statue.

My fault, I last went to London almost 2 year ago. :<

This is the opinion of someone who has lived in london all his life
If you wanna be chill and see some architecture i recommend these places:
St pauls (central line)-(millenium bridge and the cathedral)
South Kensingtion (circle and district line)- Imperial uni, war museum, Made in chelsea cast if youre into that shit.
London bridge (northern/jubilee line)- London bridge, the shard, and a mcdonalds right next to the cardiology unit at guys hospital.
Liverpool st and bank (literally every line)- Can get a nice view of docklands from here, pennicoat lane market (usually on weekdays) and brick lane.
And if you wanna go crazy…fabric and xoyo in shoreditch are the best clubs imo. If youre into top forty stuff then leicester square clubs are probably more suited for you but youll need a big wallet.
Other than that enjoy yourself and get a weekly zone 1-4 top up on your oyster to save you dollar.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2