Forum

ANOTHER link hack thing.

Created 23rd November 2014 @ 16:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Ch3Vy

FjK

Yes, there is a new chainmail going on now. Where the bot says “Hey, Imagine, knocked this item”.
I myself pressed the link because I’m really fucking dumb and coz it seems I have dyslexia coz I read it like : “Hey, Imagine, knocked this team” wich in my opinion would have been completely normal in comp tf scene.

Most likely others aren’t as dumb as me but just wanted people to know that there’s is a new scam link…

maidos

susu clicked the link and now being infected, spams everyone on the friendlist
GG

can someome make a hall of shame list for everyone who clicked the links??

Last edited by maidos,

akachu

I almost clicked one myself there becoming trickier

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from maidos

susu clicked the link and now being infected, spams everyone on the friendlist
GG

can someome make a hall of shame list for everyone who clicked the links??

That’s where I got it aswell. “I’d like to be on the Hall of shame list” D:

ash

(Legend)
:D

So you just click it and that’s it?

jx53

Quoted from ash

I believe
link -> spread links
open exe -> items gone

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from ash

You actually need to be dumber than that. it opens another thing and you press it aswell.

I’m really fuckin ashamed of myself. It seems I have dyslexia and my brains were turned off coz I would have not pressed anything if I weren’t this tired and sick…

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from jx53

[…]
I believe
link -> spread links
open exe -> items gone

Did not change my steam password neither stole any of my items. I think it’s just a spam chainmail.
This has happened to me once before, thus you’d think it is not possible that I did it again. But that time it installed a keylogger –> changed my passwords –> stole my items.

ROFL, items gone from dota atleast. Didn’t check until now xD

Last edited by Ch3Vy,

jackkai

8D

went on it through steam browser.
I lived to tell the tale

ash

(Legend)
:D

Good.

I was worried they had actually changed something so you don’t need to be retarded anymore.

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from ash

Good.

I was worried they had actually changed something so you don’t need to be retarded anymore.

yea, tell me about it.
No link clicking for me anymore

rockie

you will exchange this thing? part two

damneasy

i think it hacks your account too, susu linked it to me and then told me afterwards that his unusual hat got stolen

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from damneasy

i think it hacks your account too, susu linked it to me and then told me afterwards that his unusual hat got stolen

Yes, it stole most of my dota 2 items. but only a couple tf2 hats, not even my bills was taken :O

roban

:-)

http://i.imgur.com/7kYUFCa.jpg
Just got this, watch out for Google drive links as well. Im not sure if you can customize Google drive links that they will download file that is linked immediately for example, so if that link has “FunnyScreenshotHahaha.exe” inside it and you actually need to download and run it then I guess only the ones who are not the sharpest tools in the shed will do it.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »