Forum

Help a student with his course

Created 19th November 2014 @ 02:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

damneasy

done it :)

Wow, 560 responses! Thank you all, I didn’t expect to get this much data- I’ll post on this thread when I’ve collected and analysed all the data, and I’ll put a link to the final report here when I’ve done it too.

Oh, and I’ll try and get a word in in the report itself about more common complaints about the survey, because a lot of those were valid.

Mirelin

alus

That Gender and Sexuality labbel confused me so much.

I hope it’s not a big deal that I wrote ‘gay’ in the sexuality? It’s the information you wanted anyway, right?

Quoted from Mirelin

That Gender and Sexuality labbel confused me so much.

I hope it’s not a big deal that I wrote ‘gay’ in the sexuality? It’s the information you wanted anyway, right?

Yeah, of course that’s cool- and honestly the sexuality label wasn’t that important for the survey, but I thought I’d better put it in in case I would have cause to look at demographics for it.

Doktor

Popsy
$$

Done mate.

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from looseyleftie

[…]

Yeah, of course that’s cool- and honestly the sexuality label wasn’t that important for the survey, but I thought I’d better put it in in case I would have cause to look at demographics for it.

Well, I hope you are not following modern social stereotypes. It’s okay to be gay.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2