Forum

Help a student with his course

Created 19th November 2014 @ 02:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Hi all,

So, I’m doing a qualification in Computer Game Development, and our current module is on Research Techniques in gaming- specifically, we have to research and write a report on “The Effects of Video Games on Society,” including both secondary sources and ones we make ourselves.

I’ve made a quick survey (just 10 questions) related to that topic, and it would be bloody marvellous if you could take two minutes to complete it, for use in this report of mine.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/88B3536

You’d really be helping me out here, as I have to make my own research and apply it to the report- and I really don’t want to have to bullshit some results to get a passing grade. Cheers!

-Macro

Verse

4SKINGS
bobs

Filled one for you! Good luck

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

done

Raf

w//e
.awkward

Done, gl with your course

.Constantine

(ETF2L Tomator)
(ノಠOಠ)ノ

Done, gl

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

I’m sure we’ll be impartial!

ash

(Legend)
:D

Survey felt awfully black and white with mostly not sufficient options. Occasionally it should’ve offered the options to tick multiple replies.

I also wonder how you’re gonna tie sexuality into such a simple questionnaire. :?

Good luck anyways, let us know what you make of it!

Iller

tGa

Done.

Quoted from ash

Survey felt awfully black and white with mostly not sufficient options. Occasionally it should’ve offered the options to tick multiple replies.

I also wonder how you’re gonna tie sexuality into such a simple questionnaire. :?

Good luck anyways, let us know what you make of it!

Agree here. I think there is a bit too much room for individual interpretation of the questions. Different persons might think that they are answering different questions.

Roks

#FreePat

Done. I enjoyed the survey. Hope you like my huge text walls of answers.

Kengur

Quoted from ash

It’s just there to filter out brownies.

Last edited by Kengur,

Clark

SDCK!

Done, good luck! :)

letto

done, best of luck :)

.Bnk

Filled it, Good Luck!

Last edited by .Bnk,

CHERRY

Most of those questions like affect of video games on children are complex problems and can’t be answered by a single word, but filled nonetheless :P

kindred

myx
SDCK!

done

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »