Forum

Overwatch @Blizzcon

Created 7th November 2014 @ 20:55

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Quoted from Bathory

Yeah except some spell seem to give you 3rd person view, how to ruin tactics.

so if i were on the same wavelength as you i could pretty much say that tf2 is a 3rd person game because you can taunt kill?

Marty

lala

During the AMAs on reddit from the people who have been playing Overwatch at Blizzcon, it seems the TTK is very low, compared to TF2. This means it doesn’t take as many shots to kill people, and many abilities one-shot. And the Medic class deals more damage than she heals.. This is looking bad

Bathory

Quoted from TWEEKARN\

[…] so if i were on the same wavelength as you i could pretty much say that tf2 is a 3rd person game because you can taunt kill?

Except it make a lot of noise and most of the taunt are actually banned.
Also you can’t move while taunting.

Last edited by Bathory,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Bathory

[…]

Except it make a lot of noise and most of the taunt are actually banned.
Also you can’t move while taunting.

http://imgur.com/nEfwO30

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Marty

This is looking bad

Are we surprised?

Fuxx

REMOVE

People are genuinely excited over a TF2+Dota2 crossbreed ripoff with shit characters and shit dialogue that’s aimed for an edgy pre-pubescent target audience?

Are you serious, everything about this game copied the game mechanics of well paid games as an obvious cashgrab.

:|

Last edited by Fuxx,

Japtor

Everything that’s similar to tf2 is bad because it’s not original. Everything else is bad because it’s not similar to tf2.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

brink 2.0

Bathory

Quoted from smziii

brink 2.0

Brink 2.0 name is Dirty Bomb.

Selek

Dr. med.

It really looks like it might be an improvement upon the TF2 “system” (silly and clean design, many classes).

I hope this will force Valve to improve and optimise TF2 to make it more competitively viable against Overwatch. A man can dream…

Kengur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qvFxGoQ3ME

Quoted from Kengur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qvFxGoQ3ME

LOL that was EPIC! :DDDD XDxDXDxdd

PuzZle

Boys
GG

Quoted from Japtor

Everything that’s similar to tf2 is bad because it’s not original. Everything else is bad because it’s not similar to tf2.

this.

From what I’ve heard of people who played it at blizzcon, it doesn’t play like tf2 nearly as much as anyone claims. You see some similar concepts in a game and are quick to jump the “insert my game here”-copy bandwagon

Regardless, I never get hyped for new IPs, sadly. #monogamer

Last edited by PuzZle,

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

it really doesnt look like tf2 at all
its based on classes and theres a healer, a tank, a sniper and an assassin
the only thing that really reminds me of tf2 is the engineer

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Maybe this is the game that will kill TF2 and set us all free.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »