Forum

Overwatch @Blizzcon

Created 7th November 2014 @ 20:55

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

It looks like one of those awful asian first person shooters, in both gameplay and art style

eg, Microvolts, s4league

I’m not usually one to complain about graphics, but it’s just so unoriginal and same looking. I saw a lot of mechanics I didn’t like the look of, like ‘ultimates,’

I’ll certainly give it a try, especially if it looks like it will be geared towards competitive play, I think this kind of thing appeals to the masses way more than something like reflex so if it’s any good there’s actually a chance of it not being “dead upon arrival”
But even so I don’t think I’ll like it.

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

If this made by was a random company, then nobody would care. But Blizzard makes this massive.

Last edited by SabaSaba,

rockie

Quoted from SabaSaba

If this made by was a random company, then nobody would care. But Blizzard makes this massive.

so true

Munky

AEUGH

FPS moba based around team objective maps rather than a single set map. If I’m right I will probably give it a pass.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from SabaSaba

idk look at heroes of the storm, blizzard made game but p much nobody cares about it caus of better alternatives

hr

Looks kinda like a casual version of TF2; i.e. TF2 without the good movement and mechanics. Can’t really tell from those small clips but that’s my first impression.

Holiday

Lite
PGHS

Quoted from Marty

I have a lot of faith in Blizzard to make a good game – they’ve proven themselves in the past. I just hope it’s not going to be F2P.

You say that, but Heroes of the Storm had a lot of people disappointed. I’d kinda like one of these FPS/MOBA mashup games to be good, but the Overwatch trailer didn’t have me particularly impressed.

Edit: words

Last edited by Holiday,

konr

This looks like it could be fun in the same way that Monday Night Combat or Loadout are.

Defur

Quoted from Muuki

[…]idk look at heroes of the storm, blizzard made game but p much nobody cares about it caus of better alternatives

even though they have sponsored teams in their technical alpha?

Marty

lala

Heroes of the storm isn’t even out yet :^)

frixx

LG

Quoted from Defur

[…]even though they have sponsored teams in their technical alpha?

Sponsored by Blizzard

Burn

Seems a bit far-fetched, it’s like RTS where the individual has no idea whats going on cause of all the random aspects of the game

I can see 5v5 bans + picks draft would work nicely with this game.

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Falcon0408

will there be hats
also why did they give the sniper legal wallhack

Apparently the wallhack is her ultimate and only lasts for a certain time. It also gets shared with her team mates some how..

Neidii

Feels like TF2 in a way, but with more interesting classes. I’d love to try this out, I’ll probably start playing it like a maniac in the beta. I’ve been itching to play something like TF2 for a long time but nothing could satisfy me properly. This will probably be great

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »