Forum

LF someone who is good with Excel :>

Created 5th November 2014 @ 23:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

And by that I dont mean “only” knowing how sums, vlookups, ifs, etc work.
This is about putting together a simple enterprise resource planning system, across a couple of registers with a couple of more complex vlookups and ifs and a couple of makros. I will obviously go into more detail if you think you are up to the task.
This is also not about doing a homework for me or something. It’s a preparation task for an exam and our prof is kinda retarded. :> I should be able to follow and understand most formulas and makros once I have the right approach, because right now a lot of my formulas are way too complex and I think they could and probably should be much simpler, but I just cant get them to work when I try to involve a more general instead of a more specific approach.
If you think you can help, feel free to add me. :>

CHERRY

That doesn’t seem like something I’d use Excel for :D

Kengur

What are the objectives of your course? Excel formula studies? ERP studies? Programming?

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Tactical spreadsheet implementation

CHERRY

Quoted from Kengur

What are the objectives of your course? Excel formula studies? ERP studies? Programming?

General “IT in Business” starts with Excel, ends with SQL databases and SAP

Leftism

W.tf
KC&LtL

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

Tactical spreadsheet implementation

Default Date Calculator.

Kengur

Quoted from CHERRY

SQL databases and SAP

tell me about my job now

CHERRY

Quoted from Kengur

[…]
tell me about my job now

I don’t know anything about your job, I know something about this course though lol

Kengur

Well the objective as it is seems retarded. Given that I’ve actually used a couple of complex systems in Excel in the wild, I wouldn’t recommend to build any kind of ERP. Hence the Q above.

CHERRY

Yeah, but that’s school no one cares about efficiency

Last edited by CHERRY,

Kengur

Right now I’m developing some shit using Access and VBA. You can even SQL shit out of it…

Add A Reply Pages: 1