Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

kos

ft.
bobs

if someone wants to duel with pql rules hit me up yo

warp

b4$1c
Kirmani

Honestly, I don’t think that the effort they put into the changes will make a large enough difference to keep new players interested in the game. The biggest issue is the shit matchmaking. Other than that, the game is basically the same as it always was (providing you play pickups, duels and CA).

If the devs do what they say they will, i think reflex will be the way forward for competitive arena fps games.

If anyone wants to duel – add warp on QL.

ondkaja

IKEA

i’d rather pay for the game once and be done with it rather than paying ridiculous amounts of money over a period of time.

the match making is seemingly none-existant so you can’t just jump into a duel with an opponent of similar skill, and if you play with a friend you can’t even change map unless someone of you decided to subcribe.

the business model ql uses is seriously retarded. if i only want to play a duel every once in a while i still have to cough up money for the overpriced monthly subscription fee even though i’m just going to be playing a few games. i’d rather not play the game at all then.

konr

Am I understanding correctly when I read that there are now options to tell you when items are spawning?!

CHERRY

Quoted from konr

Am I understanding correctly when I read that there are now options to tell you when items are spawning?!

Yeah there is a circle thing over their spots.

konr

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]
Yeah there is a circle thing over their spots.

So instead of making the game more desirable to stick around in by fixing matchmaking and the annoying subscription options, they decided to dumb shit down and keep the dumb bits. How fun.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from konr

not in duel and you can turn it off in other game-modes if you make your own server

konr

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
not in duel and you can turn it off in other game-modes if you make your own server

Ah. Not as bad then I suppose.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2