Forum

Stock RL Vs The Original

Created 17th September 2014 @ 18:28

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

akachu

GAA

I googled and im not reviving something overused i hope lol.

The oldest thread for this was on Tftv and it dated back to 2012.

So basically i want to open a discussion about the Stock RL Versus the Original.
Ill start off by saying that it’s probably preference.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

You are right. End of thread.

akachu

GAA

Quoted from MARS^

You are right. End of thread.

ok

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

if youre the only one on the map using the original then everyone can hear where you are. the original is a very distinctive and loud and its nothing but a disadvantage really (you also cant spam around corners all sneaky beaky like)

Quoted from toogyboogy

if youre the only one on the map using the original then everyone can hear where you are. the original is a very distinctive and loud and its nothing but a disadvantage really (you also cant spam around corners all sneaky beaky like)

lol

AnimaL

some funny people seem to think original is advantage because you can shoot from middle, they even went so far as to ban it for couple of seasons in etf2l… true story!

Last edited by AnimaL,

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

They both have their own (small) upsides.

IPZIE

SUAVE

dunno whats there to lol about, ethug is perfectly right.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from AnimaL

some funny people seem to think original is advantage because you can shoot from middle, they even went so far as to ban it for couple of seasons in etf2l… true story!

the reason it was banned was because its crit sound was silent afaik

Quoted from IPZIE

dunno whats there to lol about, ethug is perfectly right.

Selek

Dr. med.

With decent audio equipment the Original sounds like a starting interplanetary rocket. Definitely worth it for this reason alone :)

Aside from that, you always shoot around corners the same way, which can be good or bad depending on the corner. Also, you don’t have to compensate for the origin (heh) of your rockets when shooting through small gaps or going for airshots. But then again, that’s something you can simply get used to.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

I personally can ctap higher with the original, only reason I use it

kindred

myx
SDCK!

if you learn to use the non-centered rockets you’ll be better if you have to run blackbox or any other unlock for whatever reason

Popcorp

It’s easier to Kill with Original but harder to Rocket jump for some reason, for me at least

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

original sucks in jump maps dont use it if u want to be professional

Croce

But you can jump easly from the left.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »