Forum

Ebola reached phillipines and morroco. Is it happening?

Created 4th August 2014 @ 11:17

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

Quoted from torrit

Quoted from T0m

youre all fucking idiots.

british master race doesn’t give a fuck about viruses

muh nhs

You should, knowing plague kissed London a few times. :P

torrit

I know, I was being sarcastic
England is a great country to live in (apart from all the chavs and other lowlife scum) as long as you don’t actually catch any diseases, cause if you do then boy, are you totally fucked

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from torrit

England is a great country to live in (apart from all the chavs and other lowlife scum) as long as you don’t actually catch any diseases, cause if you do then boy, are you totally fucked

no its not, its a fucking shithole

Marty

lala

Why the fuck would anyone give a shit about Africa. Like, I get that we’re all for humanity and shit, but humans aren’t born equal. America gives a shit because the doctors were american, and they weren’t going to risk sending down more doctors to get infected so they can cure a few hundreds poverty-living unknown humans that may or may not die within the next year anyway.

Not saying that this is how it should be, but this is how it is.

Freddy

surprising how many people who keep saying that youre safe as long as youre not in direct contact with victims…… The virus may not be truly airborne, but tiny droplets from a sneeze can travel through the air and infect you when you inhale, and its also extremely good at surviving on surfaces touched by victims for up to several days.
This means that you can get infected even BEFORE the guy who infected you’s symptoms start showing, and the victim doesnt have to be near you. It doesnt seem like there is any certain knowledge about exactly how far the droplets can travel.

Any country that voluntarily brings in infected people are running a big risk, and the only reasonable thing to do right now would be to close of all flights and borders to countries with Ebola issues. But of course that wont happen, because huur durr muh monies!!!1

The outbreak is more dangerous than youre being told, dont believe everything you hear on the news and from politicians. When a good 2-3 weeks have passed, we will truly see how bad the outbreak is/can become, but until then you should remain critical of everything that any media or politician says about the disease. They wanna avoid panic, so their credibility isnt high.

http://www.nature.com/srep/2012/121115/srep00811/full/srep00811.html

EDIT: heres also a source on the fact that ebola can survive for many days outside its host: http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/lab-bio/res/psds-ftss/ebola-eng.php

Last edited by Freddy,

torrit

Quoted from Marty

Why the fuck would anyone give a shit about Africa. Like, I get that we’re all for humanity and shit, but humans aren’t born equal. America gives a shit because the doctors were american, and they weren’t going to risk sending down more doctors to get infected so they can cure a few hundreds poverty-living unknown humans that may or may not die within the next year anyway.

m8, nobody said we should give a shit about Africa
people have to die in order for others to survive, and I honestly don’t give a fuck if it’s africans or anyone else, as long as it’s not me
it’s not like Africa is a continent that ever mattered to anyone or something

torrit

Quoted from T0m

[…]

no its not, its a fucking shithole

u fokin wot m9 u wana fite or sumtin

Jaakarhu

Quoted from torrit

[…]

people have to die in order for others to survive, and I honestly don’t give a fuck if it’s africans or anyone else, as long as it’s not me

wtf is wrong with you

torrit

Quoted from Jaakarhu

[…]

wtf is wrong with you

nothing’s wrong with me, the world can’t sustain 7 billion people, and I’d rather have some poor-ass desert people go than some of the most intelligent people on Earth

CHERRY

Good news everybody! The nurse is not sick: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/22/world/europe/maria-teresa-romero-ramos-tests-negative-for-ebola.html?_r=0

basshead

mid

why bump this shit ass thread

Kengur

Quoted from torrit

28 days later <3

Hetzer

Quoted from Marty

If we dont contain it in africa, it will spread to imperivm evropa.

Bona

PMW

I’m glad this thread got bumped, I could read how retarded marty actually is

mhwk

wookie
VDOH

Quoted from torrit

[…]

m8, nobody said we should give a shit about Africa
it’s not like Africa is a continent that ever mattered to anyone or something

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »