Forum

Ebola reached phillipines and morroco. Is it happening?

Created 4th August 2014 @ 11:17

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

frixx

LG

inb4 WORLD WAR EBOLA

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from AnimaL

I have ebole infected organism in my next room. Fucking pissing me off for last two days with his constant vomiting. Any ideas?

r.i.p. you

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

True ebola are russians in eu west servers.

Menty

myx
Nein

It’s happening guys???

Jaakarhu

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2714832/Terrorists-use-Ebola-create-dirty-bomb-kill-large-numbers-UK-says-Cambridge-University-disease-expert.html

Any opinions from this?  i coudnt see the published day so excuse me if its 5 years old

Max

Fusion

Quoted from Jaakarhu

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2714832/Terrorists-use-Ebola-create-dirty-bomb-kill-large-numbers-UK-says-Cambridge-University-disease-expert.html

Any opinions from this?  i coudnt see the published day so excuse me if its 5 years old

One particular quote got me interested:

The virus is not airborne and is transmitted through direct contact with the bodily fluids of an infected person.

Every single article I read always writes that it’s not airborne… but…

http://www.naturalnews.com/046276_Ebola_aerosol_transmission_infectious_disease.html#

here’s a part of the article

Ebola survives for days outside the host

Even worse, Ebola is a strong survivor outside a host. Here’s what the Public Health Agency of Canada says:

SURVIVAL OUTSIDE HOST: The virus can survive in liquid or dried material for a number of days. Infectivity is found to be stable at room temperature or at 4 C for several days, and indefinitely stable at -70 C. Infectivity can be preserved by lyophilisation.

This clearly states that Ebola viruses can survive for several days on common objects such as door knobs or household surfaces. If an infected Ebola victim runs around touching such common objects after cleaning blood or mucous from his nose, another innocent victim can easily infect himself by touching the same objects and then eating some food that places the virus in his mouth.

TL;DR ebola is aerosol, it can survive outside its host for a few days and can survive for several days on common objects we use.

Also the article Flamingbear posted was from 2 days ago.

Last edited by Max,

deathyy

Open't

Quoted from Jaakarhu

Daily mail isn’t exactly a trusted source

Jaakarhu

Quoted from deathyy

[…]

thank god

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from Menty

It’s happening guys???

so is aids, HIV, cancer and muslim fever???

AnimaL

Quoted from TWEEKARN\

[…]

so is aids, HIV, cancer and muslim fever???

you would have to be pretty dodgy to get infected by aids or hiv just because you flew on same plane as one infected

its not like ebola at all

although im not worried at all, if sites like daily fail write about it then its prolly just nothing

Last edited by AnimaL,

Goreston

Quoted from deathyy

[…]

Natural News is a flaming heap of crap, too.

Edited to add: Actually, taking any form of health advice from the ETF2L forums is also probably a spectacularly bad idea.

Last edited by Goreston,

deathyy

Open't

Quoted from Goreston

[…]

Natural News is a flaming heap of crap, too.

Edited to add: Actually, taking any form of health advice from the ETF2L forums is also probably a spectacularly bad idea.

Setsul

Stocking up on popcorn.
Indirect transmission might already be possible.
I’ve waited years for this, air-transmittable ZEBOV, GET HYPED!

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

[…]

I really don’t care. All I was doing was pointing out the meaning behind the 1st/2nd/3rd world stuff because its kind of interesting (at least to me).

i actually had that discussion with my girlfriend the other day. i didn’t know about the cold war terminology basis, but was thought in school that first world was the west, 2nd world were the BRICS & surroundings, and third world was africa/middle east.

anyway as people have said, our governments are much better equipped to deal with ebola and outbreaks of other nasty diseases, and even though we have a lot of uneducated people here in europa that’s nothing compared to the pervasive retardness of africa/middle east.

people should be more afraid of multi-resistant bacteria.

Last edited by quell,

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from quell

people should be more afraid of multi-resistant bacteria.

This 

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »