Forum

Ebola reached phillipines and morroco. Is it happening?

Created 4th August 2014 @ 11:17

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »

Max

Fusion

Amazing how there is no forum thread about this major topic considering over a thousand people have died because of this.

Ebola possibly in phillipines http://english.cntv.cn/2014/08/02/VIDE1406955241574888.shtml

A liberian dead in morroco because of ebola

http://www.news.heritageliberia.net/index.php/inside-heritage/health/3583-liberian-dies-in-morocco-of-ebola-internal-affairs-minister-discloses

Should we get on the “ITS HAPPENING” train or is ebola just going to kill the poor people with shit healthcare. I am also a bit worried since I work part-time as a waiter and there are lots of tourists mostly coming from scandinavia, UK and The Netherlands. And considering people are going to lots of other countries for holidays, there’s gotta be someone who will bring ebola to their home country.

Also Turkey is a low end 2nd world country so ebola can possibly be spread here.

What are your opinions about this ETF2L?

san alex

dont worry, these diseases are spread in territories where the sanitary conditions are poor. Even if someone brings ebola to Europe, it will be more dificult to spread. Btw if you get infected you can be treated in a hospital. In Portugal we have 3 Hospitals ready to deal with ebola.
Edit: Oh sh#t you live in Turkey. Rip

Last edited by san alex,

Max

Fusion

Quoted from san alex

Edit: Oh sh#t you live in Turkey. Rip

Forgot to mention that there are such a low amounts of doctors and so many ill people in this country that the doctors HAVE to work overtime.

What I learnt from playing plague all the time is that greenland (sometimes iceland) is always the solution.

Menty

SVIFT
Nein

SInce Ebola grabbed media attention, the European countries are forced to pay more attention so that no one with the disease comes into their territory.

Even if someone infected comes to Europe, the healthcare and sanitary condition is much better so hopefully it shouldn’t be a major thing

Keep gaming at home, gamers (?)

Last edited by Menty,

Max

Fusion

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/08/ebola-spreads-to-philippines-morocco-and-brazil-3005636.html

How the fuck can they still allow flight to/from sierra leone and other infected areas!?

Ebola shows its presence at Brazil now. A low-end 2nd world country.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

#thirdworldproblems

Popcorp

Just wear antibacterial mask, if you’re allowed to do so, might look awkward, if you care about your health more than anything and your boss doesnt allow you to wear that, just quit your job

and Ebola already reached Europe, Latvia, Lithuania (i think) and Poland got some infected, nothing in Estonia yet

Last edited by Popcorp,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Popcorp

and Ebola already reached Europe, Latvia, Lithuania (i think) and Poland got some infected, nothing in Estonia yet

the fuck are you on about?

Max

Fusion

Quoted from Popcorp

Just wear antibacterial mask, if you’re allowed to do so, might look awkward, if you care about your health more than anything and your boss doesnt allow you to wear that, just quit your job

Latest news or are you just talking out of your ass?

Popcorp

Quoted from Max

[…]

Latest news or are you just talking out of your ass?

News

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

News

bullshit.
links?

Max

Fusion

Shit those are the last countries I could think of that could get infections besides germany, france and the other 1st world super countries.

However no sauce on my cheesy pizza means useless for me.

Last edited by Max,

Popcorp

Quoted from rytis

[…]
bullshit.
links?

I dont follow news that much, i just listen to what my babushka is listening on a radio, i dont really care if that’s true or not…

but still, just wear antibacterial mask and you’re all good

Last edited by Popcorp,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Max

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/08/ebola-spreads-to-philippines-morocco-and-brazil-3005636.html

How the fuck can they still allow flight to/from sierra leone and other infected areas!?

Ebola shows its presence at Brazil now. A low-end 2nd world country.

Stop reading shit sites talking about demons, jesus and planet X.

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from Max

Also Turkey is a low end 2nd world country so ebola can possibly be spread here.

Turkey has always been a first world country, they joined NATO in 1952.

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »