Runescape enthusiast megathread v1.78

Created 2nd August 2014 @ 00:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »

ari

HKN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNnWhQPQRFQ

fawwles

TSUN~

I don’t understand why women choose to degrade themselves with sexist dances like this just for the thrill of a man’s attention. If you’re so desperate for it, then demonstrate you deserve it with your intellect, and not your ever-decaying body. “Dances” like this are the reason why 99% of modern men treat women as nothing more than a sex object.

Yuki

Quoted from Ace

Seriously, stop with the subtle (and not so subtle) sexual harassment, it’s fucking disgusting. Even if you just do it as a joke, it’s still quite unpleasant for her. It’s not like she posted it to show off herself as a sexual object for all you hungry nerds to devour, it’s not a strip tease, it’s pole dancing, and she wants help to win a competition. I admire her for doing this, it’s not easy for a girl to post things like this without getting fucked up comments back. Obviously, pole dancing is an art form with a lot of sexual connotations, but that doesn’t give anyone the right to comment unpleasant shit. If you disagree, and think that she “had it coming”, then YOU have a problem, not her.

And she’s probably strong enough to beat up 95% of anyone here, so go see her at lan. You go girl.

White knighting gone wrong?

Last edited by Yuki,

doks

+1 from me.

I find pole dancing is the feminine and artistic cousin of calisthenics. I would tip a fedora if i had one.

idk how people who do this don’t get dizzy. she showed me some pole dancing master who just spun around for a solid 6 minutes and i’m genuinely impressed. 
I don’t see why this has caused so much drama though, she just wanted some friendly video gamers to go click like so she can do better in her competition, i doubt she wanted some feminist discussion

rytis

PrettyGay

this thread went full autism,white knighting and fedora tipping
feels like reddit

Hallow

P.O.P

Quoted from Yuki

Quoted from Ace

Seriously, stop with the subtle (and not so subtle) sexual harassment, it’s fucking disgusting. Even if you just do it as a joke, it’s still quite unpleasant for her. It’s not like she posted it to show off herself as a sexual object for all you hungry nerds to devour, it’s not a strip tease, it’s pole dancing, and she wants help to win a competition. I admire her for doing this, it’s not easy for a girl to post things like this without getting fucked up comments back. Obviously, pole dancing is an art form with a lot of sexual connotations, but that doesn’t give anyone the right to comment unpleasant shit. If you disagree, and think that she “had it coming”, then YOU have a problem, not her.

And she’s probably strong enough to beat up 95% of anyone here, so go see her at lan. You go girl.

White knighting gone wrong?

So you edited your post, but his original thesis was that she was being sexually harassed which basically, regardless of gender, is unpleasant. and he’s not trying to whiteknight, he’s just pointing out how fucked up the majority of the posts are.

Yuki

Quoted from Hallow

[…]

So you edited your post, but his original thesis was that she was being sexually harassed which basically, regardless of gender, is unpleasant. and he’s not trying to whiteknight, he’s just pointing out how fucked up the majority of the posts are.

That’s what they all say.

.zero

-chess-

No Allegra Box Spit. I am not impressed.

Sarah

Quoted from fawwles

I don’t understand why women choose to degrade themselves with sexist dances like this just for the thrill of a man’s attention. If you’re so desperate for it, then demonstrate you deserve it with your intellect, and not your ever-decaying body. “Dances” like this are the reason why 99% of modern men treat women as nothing more than a sex object.

not sure if troll, but this is just ridicolous.
what you’re referring to as “dances like this” is probably what you see in strip clubs, with girls shaking their booty and showing their titties. Pole dance has just been certified as an official sport and it’s on its way to become an Olympics sport. The strenght required, the tricks, the warm up, the tecniques, w/e you think of, is the same professional gymnasts have. So you’re saying that professional athletes are stupid? That they’re desperate for attention and they are degrading themselves because they’re doing something in their life that is not studying at University and not showing how smart they are? The only difference is that pole dance, as Ace said, has a lot of sexual connotations as it is often related to strip clubs, but it was actually born in the circus. The more you know.
I don’t even care about the awkward comments from nerds who have never seen a female irl, but I just wanted to point out this.
Cheers

Quoted from .zero

No Allegra Box Spit. I am not impressed.

Man I’m sorry but I hurt my hamstrings, can’t do that :>

Last edited by Sarah,

hyre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llfNRGQ7Tlg

Sarah

Quoted from doks

+1 from me.

I find pole dancing is the feminine and artistic cousin of calisthenics. I would tip a fedora if i had one.

calisthenics is actually our strengthening workout :>

Last edited by Sarah,

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from fawwles

stop

Tuto

8-)

ahh already 86 likes, nice congrats, close to the 100 :D

Doktor

Popsy
$$

Dayum gurl

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »