yes, that’s the point :>

torrit

Quoted from thng

i like how half the people here are masturbating

including you

splisplesplo

Quoted from thng

i like how half the people here are masturbating

Do you like how the people are masturbating? Homo?

Ace

Seriously, stop with the subtle (and not so subtle) sexual harassment, it’s fucking disgusting. Even if you just do it as a joke, it’s still quite unpleasant for her. It’s not like she posted it to show off herself as a sexual object for all you hungry nerds to devour, it’s not a strip tease, it’s pole dancing, and she wants help to win a competition. I admire her for doing this, it’s not easy for a girl to post things like this without getting fucked up comments back. Obviously, pole dancing is an art form with a lot of sexual connotations, but that doesn’t give anyone the right to comment unpleasant shit. If you disagree, and think that she “had it coming”, then YOU have a problem, not her.

And she’s probably strong enough to beat up 95% of anyone here, so go see her at lan. You go girl.

splisplesplo

ma forse tutti quelli con questo nick hanno qualcosa in comune

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from Ace

Seriously, stop with the subtle (and not so subtle) sexual harassment, it’s fucking disgusting. Even if you just do it as a joke, it’s still quite unpleasant for her. It’s not like she posted it to show off herself as a sexual object for all you hungry nerds to devour, it’s not a strip tease, it’s pole dancing, and she wants help to win a competition. I admire her for doing this, it’s not easy for a girl to post things like this without getting fucked up comments back. Obviously, pole dancing is an art form with a lot of sexual connotations, but that doesn’t give anyone the right to comment unpleasant shit. If you disagree, and think that she “had it coming”, then YOU have a problem, not her.

And she’s probably strong enough to beat up 95% of anyone here, so go see her at lan. You go girl.

+1

Linus

[d¿s]

yes because posting this on the etf2l forums is definately a smart thing to do… what did you expect? lol.

Quoted from Ace

*tips fedora*

i personally dont think poling is attractive

but when a fat person does it? rofl come on sara, next level

such a bait, cant believe people are replying to this, let it die

Raymon

WiK?

Quoted from Shintaz

i personally dont think poling is attractive

but when a fat person does it? rofl come on sara, next level

such a bait, cant believe people are replying to this, let it die

+1 dude its like no one in this thread has seen an actual girl haha, geeks man

Cheers

Last edited by Raymon,

Leif

Quoted from splisplesplo

ma forse tutti quelli con questo nick hanno qualcosa in comune

best comment

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

You better listen up shintaz,he’s player of the week in -AA-

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Please forgive sheepy he is young and misguided.

Ace

Quoted from Linus

yes because posting this on the etf2l forums is definately a smart thing to do… what did you expect? lol.

Heh, that’s the problem though, that she has to expect this in the first place. Oh well, maybe I’m just an overzealous feminist.

Mike

TEZC

i take it back herr_p

repu

Quoted from TWEEKARN\

:S

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 12 Next »