Forum

The International 4

Created 18th July 2014 @ 19:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from turkuaz

why you posted the noob channel ? its really funny that they are telling the ppl what tango does and how to use it -.-

Well, I for one played a couple of matches and watched TI3, but I definately don’t know all the heroes and items. So it’s a really great channel for me, even though I know how this game works. It’s like a TF2 cast explaining unlocks during a match.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Navi haven’t revealed their Dendi Bloodseeker strats yet. It’s going to be huge.

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Burning with the fail chrono at the end but in general EG just showed that they are favourits. They played so good. Got a bit skechy when they ganked arteezy twice but winning DK 2:0 is quite amazing.

Last edited by kronis,

turkuaz

Quoted from Selek

[…]

Well, I for one played a couple of matches and watched TI3, but I definately don’t know all the heroes and items. So it’s a really great channel for me, even though I know how this game works. It’s like a TF2 cast explaining unlocks during a match.

mate as its tf2 , you will be better by playing . and as advise , if you are watching the games, dont watch it from streams go over the game and listen the presenters . and watch the players by roles (exp. supports-carries-semi carries-offlaners

gl :p

turkuaz

Quoted from kronis

Burning with the fail chrono at the end but in general EG just showed that they are favourits. They played so good. Got a bit skechy when they ganked arteezy twice but winning DK 2:0 is quite amazing.

silencer pick fucked dk wholly there . i watched all . and the tanky picks gg. eg’s picks were awesome against dk’s i believe

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from turkuaz

[…]

mate as its tf2 , you will be better by playing . and as advise , if you are watching the games, dont watch it from streams go over the game and listen the presenters . and watch the players by roles (exp. supports-carries-semi carries-offlaners

gl :p

Thanks, I play TF2 and PD2, I don’t need any more endless games sucking up my time. I just like to watch Dota 2 once a year, and for that the newbie stream is perfect for me. :)

droso

o/

Quoted from Selek

[…]

Thanks, I play TF2 and PD2, I don’t need any more endless games sucking up my time. I just like to watch Dota 2 once a year, and for that the newbie stream is perfect for me. :)

Exactly my thoughts.

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

Quoted from Popcorp

Dota is shit and boring as fuck…

Cs:Go should be much more popular than this shit =/

the international for cs go will probably come :)

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from FreezeR

[…]

the international for cs go will probably come :)

nop

Daff

DA!

Yup http://www.gamespot.com/articles/valve-says-counter-strike-could-get-a-tournament-e/1100-6421091/

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from fraac

Navi haven’t revealed their Dendi Bloodseeker strats yet. It’s going to be huge.

saving strats for ti5

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Any predictions for tonights games?

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

so painful to watch

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2