Forum

help me chose a laptop for my sister

Created 26th June 2014 @ 12:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1

tavi

A51

since its her birthday, she wants a laptop
this:
http://www.emag.ro/laptop-toshiba-cu-procesor-intel-174-pentium-174-dual-core-small-sup-tm-sup-small-2955u-1-40ghz-8gb-1tb-intel-174-hd-graphics-freedos-silver-pscg8e-02x006g6/pd/DBCTZBBBM/
or this:
http://www.emag.ro/laptop-lenovo-ideapad-g500-cu-procesor-intel-174-core-small-sup-tm-sup-small-i3-3110m-2-40ghz-ivy-bridge-4gb-500-gb-intel-174-hd-graphics-freedos-black-59-390060/pd/D5504BBBM/

Tuto

8-)

They both have bad specs, so just go for the one you think looks nicest. Trust me that’s what girls do.

Add some hello kitty stickers and you will be best brother 2014.

Last edited by Tuto,

Nacho

TTS

Quoted from Tuto

They both have bad specs, so just go for the one you think looks nicest. Trust me that’s what girls do.

+1

olBaa

pic of sister will be highly appreciated :^)

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

ThinkPad with some brotherly love stains

CHERRY

Quoted from Tuto

The Toshiba is much bigger than Lenovo. Also Lenovo’s a bit better even though the Toshiba one has better specs on the paper (like higher disk capacity and more ram)

Also you’ll be the best brother anyway lol. I wouldn’t buy mine sister a laptop.

Last edited by CHERRY,

marez

vc
9 ☆

with girls its mostly about design, if I were you I would look for some nice stylish MacBooks, its the same for either ones of those above mentioned you just gotta make it look nice, they are both alright enough for surfing internet and watching youtube or films.
gl pedo

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Quoted from olBaa

aura

buy her an ipad(not the newest one ofc) with an attachable keyboard, but that would work only if she is not planning to use it for studying because IOS has terrible file managment system

Last edited by aura,

Forsak3n

S

is she pretty?

Last edited by Forsak3n,

Quoted from olBaa

Popcorp

depends for what is she going to use laptop for, i don’t know anything about her ofc, but if it’s for school/work/music/chatting, then 1st Laptop, if it’s for casual gaming (not super high graphic games) + work/school/music/chatting, then 2nd Laptop, i guess.

drew

-Xe-

Quoted from Tuto

So true, about month ago me and my sister went to buy laptop and her only quetion was if there is red laptop

tavi

A51

thanks for the help guys, after reading all the replies, i went for the ideapad

Add A Reply Pages: 1