Forum

UK people that go on "holidays" (malia)

Created 8th June 2014 @ 00:11

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Trath

Is it a certain type/demographic of people that go to malia?
Like rich kids with parents money, assholes, gays or some other “stereotype” you would put on these people.

EmilioEstevez

GG

I went when I was 18. Its incredibly hot and most hotels don’t have air con (ours advertised as having air con but when we turned up that meant you could rent a desk fan for 15 euro). The drinks are stupidly cheap but mostly watered down and theres gypsy children everywhere trying to pickpocket you. Oh and the local beer is called Vergina, so get ready for plenty of jokes about that. Theres also dozens of reps in the street for every nightclub/bar and they’ll do near enough anything to get you into their bar. Don’t get talked into anywhere, pick for yourself.

Theres plenty of easy girls about though but the whole place is a bit chavvy.

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

My older brother is gonna go in a couple of months. The temperature there would probably kill me but he has already gone to Africa on a school trip so he’ll probably like it. He’s just gonna be looking to find easy drunk girls to bang which there are plenty of there. My family are pretty wealthy but my parents are forcing him to pay for it himself so he’s been stuck working in KFC for the past year.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Never heard of Malia as a destination. When I was young it was Ibiza. Is it like that?

Falcon0408

Went to Zante 2 years ago (19), mostly just people going before uni or after first year. No overall demographic, but if you fill an island with alcohol and Brits you can expect total twattery all round.

Last edited by Falcon0408,

MH

Quoted from Falcon0408

but if you fill an island with alcohol and Brits you can expect total twattery all round.

Isn’t that what we call the United Kingdom?

WOODY[

Op4

“LADS!” and “sluts”

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg_cDlUoLCg

Trath

Thank you for all your stories and advice but it has nothing to do with the question,
“No overall demographic, but if you fill an island with alcohol and Brits you can expect total twattery all round.” is the only thing that is close to an answer.

Daff

DA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7zvPg3cTok&feature=kp

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from WOODY[

“LADS!” and “sluts”

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
BANTER

Serotone

#FreePat

http://i.imgur.com/NSxuY9x.png

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

LADS. ON. TOUR.

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Just came home from Ayia Napa, filled with scottish and brittish people with snapbacks and horrible attitude together with slightly overweight girls with fun dialects, Manchester / Liverpool mostly if I’m correct. Lots of people from Kent aswell apparently.

Sounded like kermits and sheepys everywhere.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Trath

Thank you for all your stories and advice but it has nothing to do with the question,
“No overall demographic, but if you fill an island with alcohol and Brits you can expect total twattery all round.” is the only thing that is close to an answer.

Sounds like that’s the only answer you’re wanting to hear. You’re going to get cunts everywhere you go on holiday, not specifically people from the UK.

If you want to be surrounded by the least amount of cunts then go to a metal festival, preferably in Germany.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »