Forum

World Cup 2014

Created 31st May 2014 @ 16:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

calm down it’s not like you are playing in the national team and have any impact on the outcome

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from san alex

This is a joke right? lol Your first goal was a penalty, we played with 10 players the whole game. We got 2 injured players that had to leave the field (due to german tackles) Such HYPE.

The first goal might have been a penalty, but you can hardly blame the German team for that or Pepe’s red card. Just a typical Pepe, hit in the face into head bump, very smart. Also Coentrao’s injury happened without any German player involved. Have you even seen the game? :>

Quoted from san alex

How is the world cup going for Lithuania? I cant remember Lithuania group. Can you remind me?

Comparing the Lithuanian football team to the Portuguese football team is like comparing the Lithuanian basketball team to the Portuguese basketball team. Lithuania’s national sport is basketball and Portugal’s national sport is football. So you cannot really compare them at all. When was the last time Portugal won an European Championship let alone participated in a World Cup in basketball? :>

Not trying to bash on you here really, but your argumentation doesnt quite withstand here.

san alex

I see that your notions of rhetoric are great, but I wasnt trying to compare both teams. It was only bad humor from my part, my bad.

Nacho

TTS

It was a crappy game overall, and it’s not like Germany played that well, Portugal just played shitty. Worst GK ever, and our players dont know how to run yet, they are still learning.

I still have hope for us, to get the 2nd spot, but after that win by USA, i really dunno.

I guess its going to be like 2002, failed to pass the group phase.. GG Germany ;)

san alex

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10372604_10152383021421840_37956079523861445_n.jpg

Ombrack

Top5rocket

ffs what a goal :o

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

SEND SPAIN BACK HOME!

Spain got demolished this WC, goddamn. Netherlands kinda lucked out, that 1-1 by Cahill was glorious.

Spycy

TC.Express

[Link]

caeli

#T4F

Watching Spain getting wrecked after watching the predictions of an Easy WC for us by fans and journalists, this is my reaction:

http://thatschurch.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/tumblr_maq77ecMHG1qejf6u.gif

rytis

PrettyGay

fucking costa rica dude

Ombrack

Top5rocket

Costa Rica next world cup winner

san alex

Quoted from san alex

Portugal vs Costa Rica in the final.

I call it 5 days ago!

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from san alex

[…]

I call it 5 days ago!

P0rtug4l :D:D:D:D:D:D

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Portugal might have a chance in winning, because Pepe wont play.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »