WRECKED LOL

caeli

#T4F

http://i.minus.com/ibiN2slXsT0mx5.gif

I hope Spain loses against Chile, bye bye Spain<3

Last edited by caeli,

Vlijm

UbeR |

Holy crap what a game. Im still high on adrenaline (and hungover) what an amazing watch. Arrogant spain with all their diving and crying were helped by the ref well enough in the first half but got smashed in the second. Hope they learn from it and hope my fellow dutchies can keep this form.

rytis

PrettyGay

what the fuck

damneasy

GO HOLLAND

CHERRY

So who do you think is winning this year?
My bet is on Germany

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

HOLLAND :D

san alex

my bet is… Portugal!

Portugal vs Costa Rica in the final.

Last edited by san alex,

Max

Fusion

Lets be real here, even tho they got raped by holland, I still think 5PA1N will still bring in the PAIN.

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

The throw from Ecuador

.zero

-chess-

I should have placed more money on a red card for Pepe. :(

Selek

Dr. med.

Four goals, no goal for the other team, no cards for the own team, dominance the whole game over. Of course I am biased, but I did not expect a performance like this at all. Hype!

san alex

Quoted from Selek

Four goals, no goal for the other team, no cards for the own team, dominance the whole game over. Of course I am biased, but I did not expect a performance like this at all. Hype!

This is a joke right? lol Your first goal was a penalty, we played with 10 players the whole game. We got 2 injured players that had to leave the field (due to german tackles) Such HYPE.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from san alex

[…]

This is a joke right? lol Your first goal was a penalty, we played with 10 players the whole game. We got 2 injured players that had to leave the field (due to german tackles) Such HYPE.

mad caus bad

san alex

How is the world cup going for Lithuania? I cant remember Lithuania group. Can you remind me?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »