youtube channel suspended

Created 1st May 2014 @ 15:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Bona

PMW

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

I do and my channel is still there.

In other news, a few days ago I read an article that mentioned that Google was going to stop trying to force everyone to use Google+. Maybe that’s related to it.

Why would you want to make money of others OC ? That is just plain greedy.

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

Mine is still alive.
Youhou.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Bona

[…]

Why would you want to make money of others OC ? That is just plain greedy.

What do you mean by ‘others OC’? Plus it’s not like I actually get any money anyway :D

Bona

PMW

[…]

What do you mean by ‘others OC’? Plus it’s not like I actually get any money anyway :D

You said you used copyrighted songs and also enabled monetization

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Bona

[…]
You said you used copyrighted songs and also enabled monetization

As background music to TF2 clips, yes. I’m not a composer and I still want a nice song to go with the clip. What alternative do you propose?

Japtor

I think the bans were random. A guy with 130k subs who made a living out of his channel got banned as well.
Poor fella.

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

welp http://i.imgur.com/FQAXFKA.png so that form to send off to them is pretty useless as thats the response from it.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802168?hl=en&ref_topic=2803138 for the next step i guess

and if you cant access your account (like me) then this is what they suggest https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6005919

Last edited by Tomu,

Bona

PMW

[…]

As background music to TF2 clips, yes. I’m not a composer and I still want a nice song to go with the clip. What alternative do you propose?

Free instrumentals? I don’t think you need copyrighted music. Free, and good instrumentals are everywhere on youtube, and you can just dl them.

Or just don’t enable monetization. (your song can still be muted even if you don’t profit from it)

Last edited by Bona,

Spike Himself

TC

Like I said, I don’t get a penny from youtube. So it doesn’t really matter.

Bona

PMW

Like I said, I don’t get a penny from youtube. So it doesn’t really matter.

even if you get 0.01 cent, it matters, money is money, it doesn’t really matter how much you make of your videos, if you use something that is copyrighted you will get in “trouble” so to say, the same way selling copied DVD’s is illegal, even if you haven’t sold a single one yet.

Shifty

My account got “unbanned” over night, just clicked on sign in and it worked again, no email from youtube though.

huhystah

My account works now as well. All of the playlists are gone though :'(

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

I had this same,but then suddenly i could login again.
Silly google+

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Mine just has too and nothing’s changed. panic over

Last edited by Tomu,

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Those of you who can now log in again, are your videos gone? I’ve been able to log in the whole time, but my videos are nowhere to be found.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »