Forum

Need someone near London

Created 31st January 2014 @ 17:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

mrwhizz

I was in London last week and forgot my coat in the hotel room, I rang em and they have it just someone needs to pick it as they wont ship it.

Basically I need someone in the London area that can go to the “Royal National Hotel” and ship it back to me

Everything will be covered – Travel whatever

Add me on steam

Last edited by mrwhizz,

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

If you want any real help, you’re gonna have to specify which part of London coz this city is pretty huge.

mrwhizz

Quoted from Morphine

If you want any real help, you’re gonna have to specify which part of London coz this city is pretty huge.

Is there more than one hotel called “Royal National”? I pretty much just assumed londoners would have a clue of just where abouts it is, but yeah

Cuttlefish

6v6

This one?
http://www.royal-national-hotel.co.uk/

mrwhizz

Quoted from Cuttlefish

This one?
http://www.royal-national-hotel.co.uk/

Yes, thats the one

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

must be some of these canada goose coats

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from TWEEKARN\

must be some of these canada goose coats

or perhaps he just likes it? Doesn’t exactly have to be super expensive to have sentimental value.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Not too far from London Euston, next time I travel to London I can pick it up for you, but that may not be for a while.

mrwhizz

People are telling me the shipping cost is redicolous, so as it looks I probably have to buy a new coat

Which I cant afford.

quintosh

wL.

like 8€? wtf

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Shipping from the UK if its under 2kg is alright. Above that and it’s quite ridiculous.

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from Kvux

[…]
or perhaps he just likes it? Doesn’t exactly have to be super expensive to have sentimental value.

perhaps

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from mrwhizz

People are telling me the shipping cost is redicolous, so as it looks I probably have to buy a new coat

Which I cant afford.

I don’t know, but how heavy is your coat?

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Just put drugs in it before sending it back, his border control will certainly be able to return it then o/

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

find a jacket?!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »