Created 17th December 2013 @ 05:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Plysse

I’m the best DayZ player ever to exist.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=221519445

10/10.

Last edited by wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

DUCKSLAYER

It’s a great game. You can die by eating rotten fruits.

Or you put desinfectant spray on fresh fruits and drop them in a supermarket to poison other people. i fucking love this game!

Last edited by Peign slays dragons,

Henghast

open
bobs

Was running through Electro yesterday with a sack on my head being chased by a black gentleman who wanted to punch me for some reason. I ran right into a firefight at the firestation two guys being attacked by 4. Seems like the two were holed up struggling a bit so I stole some gear and carried on running. The black gentleman got bored/shot and I was alone so I went back. Having nothing better to do I saved the remaining guy in the building and killed all the others. Before continuing my sack headed adventures. The guy inside shot me and spoilt all my fun. :(

jakeowaty

Quoted from Henghast

The black gentleman got bored/shot and I was alone so I went back.

Sounds like Texas in a nutshell.

Quoted from Henghast

Having nothing better to do I saved the remaining guy in the building and killed all the others. Before continuing my sack headed adventures. The guy inside shot me and spoilt all my fun. :(

Fucking Fun Police.

I’ve only played the mod, not the Standalone. But truth be told – zombies are nothing, you can outrun/outsmart them. People are the ones you should really watch out for…

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Finally had a nice M4 with ammo and good stuff on me… walking around air strip in the north and Dayz crashes.. can’t respawn anymore *wants beta soon* :(

peach

TC.Potat

Walked inside a house once and fell through the floor, now i’m stuck and can’t respawn :c

frixx

LG

Lots of things coming up

New:
Actions: Vomiting have associated sound effects
Actions: Can check pulse on unconscious players
Actions: Searching for berries will now add berries to your inventory
Actions: Eat All now supported for consumables
Animations: New Ruger 10/22 reload animations
Animations: Player now can sit with gun/weapon
Environment: New rock textures
Food: Sambucus berry item added
Food: Canina berry item added
Graphics: Adding lights to currently rendered scene changed
Map: Olsha has been updated
Map: Khelm has been updated
Map: New rock formations outside Svetlo have been created
Map: New Orthodox Chapel has been created
Map: Police Stations & Medical Centers have been placed across the map
Map: New villages surrounding Svetlo
Medical: Players can have a heart attack (declared as “irregular pulse” with pulse checking actions)
Weather: Rain, Clouds, Wind, calculated on server and distributed to clients
Weather: Rain now causes items and player to become wet

Fixed:
Actions: Added ‘inUseItem’ back to action on target function
Actions: Proper nutritional value will be added when eating near empty food
Actions: Berry picking script messages to player improved.
Graphics: SSAO in options saved
Graphics: Rain effect settings changed
Graphics: Rain geometry optimized (28bytes vs 12 bytes per vertex)
Graphics: Spot light culling fixed
Graphics: Fix of terrain intersections
Graphics: Fix of geometry trace for flares
Login: Failure during new character creation could cause player to get stuck as unconscious
Map: Optimizations for Svetlo performance
Map: Forests surrounding Svetlo bugfixes
Medical: Would never actually die from zero health or blood due to medical conditions
Medical: Epi-pens will now wake anyone (briefly) from unconsciousness even if blood very low
Medical: Defibrillator used for restarting the heart of players who have a heart attack
Medical: Unconsciousness had irregular and unpredictable behavior (epi-pens will now always wake an unconscious player, unless they are having a heart attack)
Medical: Melee damage application system changed to better balance
Medical: Chance of bleeding from fists reduced significantly
Medical: Disconnected players avatars did not take shock or blood damage
Zombies: Zombies aims mostly for chest area now when attacking

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/175096-update-rev-036115535-experimental-branch/

Last edited by frixx,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I just got massive gear.. :D All suited up, but 2 guys were camping airfield up north. So i quickly logged out to be safe in an hour (I hope) and make a run for the woods haha.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from frixx

Lots of things coming up

Actions: Searching for berries will now add berries to your inventory

Read an extensive guide on the food/drink section. Are berries worth picking, cuz kiwi’s, bananas etc only fill like 3 energy or something. Rice or beans do 100’ds of energy/stomach fillings?

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from peach

Walked inside a house once and fell through the floor, now i’m stuck and can’t respawn :c

I had that too. I logged of the server while using jump button and after I logged in again after 10 minutes orso, my character was next to the house in good condition.

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from peach

try logging off while jumping / moving. If that doesn´t help, try connecting to a server and cancel during “Please wait”.
There are also servers that will automatically reset your character when you join them, just search for “reset” or something similar in the server browser.

frixx

LG

Just a heads up. I was unconcious and well epi pen didn’t work, defibrilator didn’t work, but giving me seline bag woke me up. So I don’t know is it either a bug or are those things useless for now?

BaR

REVERTO

Quoted from frixx

Just a heads up. I was unconcious and well epi pen didn’t work, defibrilator didn’t work, but giving me seline bag woke me up. So I don’t know is it either a bug or are those things useless for now?

the unconcious system is really buggy atm, they are going to release a big update in few days that will fix it

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »