Forum

DAYZ Standalone

Created 17th December 2013 @ 05:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

KraKen

#Hyped

Mista

Not really worth all the hype, basically a copy paste of Arma 2 for now. Graphically much less nice than Arma 3. Really close to Arma 2.

However, bought it now to definitely save money later.
i.e. Arma 3 was 15 euros upon its release in Alpha, now it’s 45 euros.

KraKen

Why’d they even do that?

IPZIE

SUAVE

some people in here are completly missing the point of an alpha alpha.
edit: with about 25 percent of the game actually just beeing in it.

Last edited by IPZIE,

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

mate i got fucking ripped man, i had loads of guns, loads of food, blood bags and shit. and the server crashed and i lost it all. fucking shitty game shouldnt be released with such shitty game breaking bugs.

Getting attached to your gear in Dayz? Dude? Did you ever play the game..

BaR

REVERTO

Quoted from IPZIE

some people in here are completly missing the point of an alpha alpha.
edit: with about 25 percent of the game actually just beeing in it.

fight me in dayz ipz im fucking sick at this game

Fallen

TC

don’t use ladders.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Fallen

don’t use ladders.

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from Fallen

don’t use ladders.

you can use ladders, just not
– those on deerstands (works fine on the way up, deathtrap on the way down)
– in skyscrapers if you are low on blood, cause you might fall down from the end of the ladder to the elevator ground level and break every bone you have
– any other ladder if you don´t wanna gamble with your character, basically.

still, an awesome game, yes there are bugs, this is alpha, deal with it ^^

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Pretty frustrating that you’re thirsty as soon as you spawn. Already seen a hacker on one of the servers which is pretty annoying.

Dikker

4-25

didnt saw any hacker .. lucky day maybe )

about thirsty and hunger: u better need to drink and eat until your stomach will be full

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Food and drink is probably the hardest thing to manage properly right now, spawns seem a bit fucked, I joined a server yesterday afternoon, looted all of electro whilst it was empty and found about 10 chest holsters but no food or can openers and only one bottle of water. I did manage to find a dead guys body with a kitted out m4 and I found myself a pistol and some bullets, just no bullets for the m4, unfortunately won’t be able to play much this weekend I imagine but next week I’ll probably play a lot of it.

Dikker

4-25

Quoted from Enef

Food and drink is probably the hardest thing to manage properly right now, spawns seem a bit fucked, I joined a server yesterday afternoon, looted all of electro whilst it was empty and found about 10 chest holsters but no food or can openers and only one bottle of water. I did manage to find a dead guys body with a kitted out m4 and I found myself a pistol and some bullets, just no bullets for the m4, unfortunately won’t be able to play much this weekend I imagine but next week I’ll probably play a lot of it.

u just need to go north :3

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Food can be awkward. More then once i’ve found myself running around looking for food, or looking for a screwdriver/knife/axe/tin opener so i can get fed! Be good to see some fruit trees dotted around the map soon. It’s really frustrating that i keep running in to rabbits and pumpkin patches but i can’t eat them XD

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Coleman

stuff

i want my long range scoped mosin back…..

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »