Forum

I have been nothing but a fool. Forgive me ETF2L.

Created 3rd December 2013 @ 19:33

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Swedish Santa

ETF2L, oh what amazing times I have had in this amazing league and so many more amazing seasons that are awaiting.

When I joined this community, I joined because I believed I could get a challenge compared to ordinary pubs. Since I saw the first “Moments of Glory” I was determined that one day, I will be there as well. 2 years later, so I did. But my thirst for power did not quench, I wanted more. I wanted to be the very best pyro that ever set foot on Swedish gaming and I said it out loud, very loud… …too loud.

People started to see me first as a joke, others saw me as someone who has gone batshit crazy, for others I was a threat. Soon, I experienced the European Community’s finger pointing and the mocks, as if they wanted to “put me on the right place” or something.

The sad point is, the community actually was right for the most part. I can’t just barge in and claim a position. A position is earned by proving professionalism, consistency and commitment.

So I send my plea to the community, to forgive my arrogance and my unprofessional actions. I have realized that I do not want to be In a Swedish national team for the purpose of “power” or something superficial like that. Instead, I have realized If I would ever make it, it would be for the pride of representing my country and the game I love. I have made my mistake and hope that others watch and learn, If you want something, DO it but keep your insane thoughts to yourself.

quintosh

wL.

who are you?

walters

Quoted from quintosh

who are you?

who are you?

TviQ

ft.

haha ok

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from TviQ

haha ok

who are you?

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Did Pennyfarming hijack your account?

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from CanFo

Did Pennyfarming hijack your account?

heh

Hank

FAINT

do u think somebody cares?

svins

alus
P.O.P

pyro is the most annoying class and hl sucks a ball.

Kaneco

I forgive you santa

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

??

Quoted from quintosh

who are you?

ash

(Legend)
:D

okay.