increase in fps but it wouldnt fit my screen which I absolutely HATE

Then you cant play games, shame.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from VinuJ

[…]
increase in fps but it wouldnt fit my screen which I absolutely HATE

Well, decreasing the resolution DOES improve your situation.
Prem / Invite players can play with that resolution, why can’t you?

VinuJ

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…]
Well, decreasing the resolution DOES improve your situation.
Prem / Invite players can play with that resolution, why can’t you?

Prem players seriously play with that resolution? I thought like they all have the powerful enough computers as they are prem/invite and play really well, some have sponsors and some have jobs? :/ Anyway any more advice would be appreciated especially on process lasso?

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from VinuJ

[…]
Prem players seriously play with that resolution? I thought like they all have the powerful enough computers as they are prem/invite and play really well, some have sponsors and some have jobs? :/ Anyway any more advice would be appreciated especially on process lasso?

Yes? Just get used to it and it not going to be a problem, alot of the prem/invate players have terrible computers

xzr

If you’re good at games you’ve probably got loads of time to waste so you probably dont have a job and so you dont have money and so you cant afford a good computarrr

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from xzr

If you’re good at games you’ve probably got loads of time to waste so you probably dont have a job and so you dont have money and so you cant afford a good computarrr

i own a mansion from the money i earned playing tf2

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

i bought my pc with the dolla dolla i made from coming 2nd at asm’11.

Last edited by Rake,

VinuJ

lol dolla dolla :P

VinuJ

Ok I am going to try a bit higher resolution but not as high so that it still fits my screen I think I may have found a solution :D Process Lasso things anyone?

konr

Your computer is bad
Unless you upgrade, you will never be able to play the game without it:
1. Looking terrible
2. Having a really low FPS

VinuJ

looking terrible is fine but is there any way to dodge having it not fit my screen D:

konr

I’m sure there are settings in Catalyst Control Center and shit.
EDIT:
But personally on LCDs that are widescreen I prefer it when there are black bars, I’d get used to it if I were you.

I personally play at 640×480 resolution, for reference.

Last edited by konr,

VinuJ

Quoted from konr

I’m sure there are settings in Catalyst Control Center and shit.
EDIT:
But personally on LCDs that are widescreen I prefer it when there are black bars, I’d get used to it if I were you.

I personally play at 640×480 resolution, for reference.

Catalyst Control Center? :D Hope this is something I havent tried before which I highly doubt what is it?

CeeGee

(Knutsson Fanboy)
doggo

It’s the control panel software for AMD graphics cards so it’s of no use to you.

You might be able to define a custom lower 16:9 resolution (say 960×540 or something) for your Intel graphics driver if you follow this link. http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-029478.htm

And then set that resolution in the launch properties of TF2. You might then be able to play without black borders, maybe.

I don’t use Intel graphics so I have no idea if it’ll work or not.

AnimaL

https://www.google.lv/search?client=opera&q=intel+hd+scale+full+screen&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »