laggy piece of crap

anyone able to play with decent fps and higher than low? post pc specs too

george

Quoted from AnimaL

laggy piece of crap

anyone able to play with decent fps and higher than low? post pc specs too

http://www.overclock.net/t/1430568/ggpu-battlefield-4-beta-benchmarked

AnimaL

so… a game that requires 6-8 core cpu or i get 50fps and horrible stuttering even at low settings?

yeah, cya in 2 years bf4, maybe…

Last edited by AnimaL,

ince

Game is shit and pretty nice in the same time

jwso

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

I wonder if the game will run good enough on a HD 7950 and FX-6350 or if I’ll have to wait till December for the amazing MANTLE.

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

http://www.stageselect.com/images/frontpage/Battlefield4-SystemRequirements.jpg
Can’t get over how they recommend having 3gb of vram…
while recommending video cards that have 2gb of vram.

Last edited by cmd,

Muerte

elev8

Quoted from jwso

I wonder if the game will run good enough on a HD 7950 and FX-6350 or if I’ll have to wait till December for the amazing MANTLE.

I’ll let it download and install overnight to test tmrw. (On a 7950).

jwso

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

Stutters like a bitch even on the lowest quality settings on low resolution. It’s a problem with the beta, though. They’re working on it.

iQue

keso

Runs good on my GTX 770 on Ultra (60-ish fps, latest beta drivers) but I’d be really surprised if it didn’t even with bad optimisation

I quite like the game. In many ways it’s what BF3 should have been. Hard to really say anything about balance with the beta having so little content. Wouldn’t be BF without something being broken :)

Haunter

Quoted from iQue

Runs good on my GTX 770 on Ultra (60-ish fps, latest beta drivers) but I’d be really surprised if it didn’t even with bad optimisation

I quite like the game. In many ways it’s what BF3 should have been. Hard to really say anything about balance with the beta having so little content. Wouldn’t be BF without something being broken :)

Pretty sure u dont have everything on ultra :)

I7 4.5ghz + GF Titan -> 1920*1080, ultra, 4x msaa gives me around 30-40 fps

AnimaL

couple of friends play on same quad core i5 that i have but on w8 and dont lag…

Anyone on windows 8 and core i5 but has huge stutters? I have a feeling i might dual boot w8 just to try

Last edited by AnimaL,

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

I get roughly 70-80FPS
4.5GHz 3570k
HD6950 (2gb)
Windows 7
Medium to low settings
1920×1080 (I can’t stand not playing at full res)

My mouse feels funny too, I don’t know whether there’s some input delay or negative acceleration. Game crashed on my after 20 mins so I didn’t get that much of a chance to find out.

iQue

keso

Quoted from Haunter

[…]

Pretty sure u dont have everything on ultra :)

I7 4.5ghz + GF Titan -> 1920*1080, ultra, 4x msaa gives me around 30-40 fps

I did have msaa at 2x but yes everything at ultra.

It doesn’t really mean much because performance is so erratic at the moment. You should be getting more frames than 30-40

AnimaL

So i finally got around to dual booting into win8 and indeed its buttery smooth compared to win7. Now, however I see I need new gpu since my good old 480GTX is not even reaching 60fps on medium/low at fullhd. Lowering resolution gets to smooth 60 on medium though, so its….playable :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »