Forum

Breaking Bad - Greatest TV Drama of all time?

Created 17th September 2013 @ 14:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

ALL THE EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS THAT THIS TV SHOW IS MAKING MY HEART FEEL HURTS ME AND I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER NOW AND MY FEELS HURTING MOER :(

droso

o/

The finale was awesome.

loopster

OMG that final.

Henghast

open
bobs

Outstanding ending. Really fantastic.

omrish

HOLY SHIT
edit:
http://i.imgur.com/INndkCb.jpg
At least he built a robot in the end :d

Last edited by omrish,

jwso

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

http://i.imgur.com/SF07q6F.gif

Last edited by jwso,

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

The ending felt too contrived to me. Walt’s plan depended on a dozen unrelated pieces falling together just right, and it all went even better than expected, wrapping up every single loose end and answering every open question.

That said, it was still a great finale to a great show. All bad things must come to an end.

retz

I can be part of all the people orgasming about the finale

Python

Really loved how walt cleared up all his loose ends, kinda reminds me of the gta5 ending.

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

just watched last episode..:(((((((((

SHIN

I liked the part when Walt steered his ship into a storm and became a lumberjack oh wait
great ending, really enjoyed it

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

I was dissapointed that he didn’t burn down the lab, and perish in the flames. The cinematography would have been outstanding.

Pretty good nonethless.

Kiler4fun

SUAVE

Just to know there will be no more episodes of this epic series makes me want to sit in a little corner and cry. It all felt so beautiful, so natural, so gud.

#feels

retz

Quoted from Kiler4fun

Just to know there will be no more episodes of this epic series makes me want to sit in a little corner and cry. It all felt so beautiful, so natural, so gud.

#feels

FYI there will be a spin-off called Better Call Saul, a prequel involving Saul as the main character

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from retz

[…]

FYI there will be a spin-off called Better Call Saul, a prequel involving Saul as the main character

Yep, next summer. Too long to wait :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »