ƒusg

Quoted from Kvux

>not yet out for pc
thanks Rockstar, You did it again

<- hasn't even played GTA 4 yet
I can wait :D

dougiie

CotC

so what’s the rationale with them not releasing it on PC at the same time? Or when is an expected PC release date?

jx53

Quoted from dougiie

so what’s the rationale with them not releasing it on PC at the same time? Or when is an expected PC release date?

next year I’m assuming

Asaaj

Can’t wait to stunt the shiet out of it.

raiku

STR

Quoted from dougiie

Rumour has it that they will release the PC version on the 17th of April.

They get more money from consoles that’s why they focus a lot more of the console versions:(

AnimaL

Quoted from dougiie

consoles dont have piracy so it makes sense to first release on consoles

and if it wouldnt work they would not do it, but they have done this for multiple times now so…yeah..

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Not really buying into the hype. If it comes out for PC then I hope they do a better job porting than they managed for GTA IV.

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

frixx

LG

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]consoles dont have piracy so it makes sense to first release on consoles

and if it wouldnt work they would not do it, but they have done this for multiple times now so…yeah..

Consoles do have piracy, problem with it tho is setting it up since u need to unlock your xbox/ps3 and some sort of emulator I think. Just saw pirated GTA 5 for xbox

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from AnimaL

Consoles do have piracy, yet only recently manageable after leaking the lv0 and master keys, that was during 2011 for the PS3, not sure about the 360s. Plus you can’t really jailbreak your console unless its an old console release with a specific update, or else you have to use expensive extra hardware to hack it through.
tl;dr piracy is there but in a very minimal scale compared to PC which is as easy as overwriting an executable.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from AnimaL

what the fuck?? you serious?

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

I’m glad if we get the PC version, even if it’s gonna be in April or later. Better then than never. I just hope it does not require newest hardware, but you never know about Rockstar.

And yes, piracy in console gaming business is a problem of different scale compared to PC gaming.

Last edited by SabaSaba,

AnimaL

Quoted from rytis

[…]
what the fuck?? you serious?

i know that piracy “exists” but the state of it on consoles compared to pc is a joke… stop nitpicking on words you donkeys…

Last edited by AnimaL,

sobolanu

Hey guys, stop arguing about the PC version, it’s here: http://www.amazon.fr/Rockstar-Games-GTA-V/dp/B006ISA6VQ

:)

raiku

STR

Quoted from sobolanu

Hey guys, stop arguing about the PC version, it’s here: http://www.amazon.fr/Rockstar-Games-GTA-V/dp/B006ISA6VQ

:)

oh you :3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2