Forum

Spam compilation

Created 17th September 2013 @ 11:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Spike Himself

TC

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!?This web page is known as a stroll-by means of for all the information you needed about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely uncover it. Free Webmaster

Si^

T2P
[PG]

needs one of these to go with it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aeOmpuB77Y

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

As the lid curls back
The can’s pink eye will open
Poignant, clueless stare

SPAM luncheon fingers
Smell and tell where they have been–
It’s not important.

meat and gel combined
your can conceals your secrets
rife with pork sphincter

little pig in there
how did you become so square
you squeal in terror

Stomach full of SPAM
Swimming is prohibited
Rocks sink in water

Spike Himself

TC

This is a wonderful news regarding bloggers. It opens admission to a huge spectrum of individuals who are finding an establishment to express their inquiries. With your theme, I could gain the visibility We are having at this moment. Thanks just for th…

I’d must test with you here. Which isn’t something I often do! I get pleasure from studying a put up that will make people think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to comment!

Przyjazn to nie tylko wspanialy prezent, lecz takze ustawiczna i systematyczna praca. E. Zacharias. You and Me Friends ?

Google translate: Friendship is not only a wonderful gift, but also a continuing and systematic work. E. Zacharias.

Za kazdym praworzadnym mezczyzna, ktory odniosl sukces, stoi kobieta – ktora nie ma co na siebie wlozyc. Sir. James Stewart

Google translate: Behind every law-abiding man, a successful, woman standing – who does not have anything to wear. Sir. James Stewart

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2