Forum

Rejection

Created 4th August 2013 @ 00:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

maidos

Quoted from Hallow

I’d rather be friends with a girl I like than never see her at all. Sure, it might make for an awkward relationship but tbh I feel way worse about the girls I don’t see any more than those I’m *only* friends with.

and u get the benefit of being the supporting guy which will leads to sex that night when that girls bf dumps her.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from maidos

[…]
and u get the benefit of being the supporting guy which will leads to sex that night when that girls bf dumps her.

Legitimate wisdom

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from maidos

[…]

I dont think it works like that in a friendzone:D

Spike Himself

TC

being rejected is a choice you make (granted, probably a good one, because, you know, the law..)

Quoted from SnowiE

First off fishyard – congratulations on asking her, that takes courage! If you take one thing away from this, then it’s that you put yourself out there and took a risk, that’s a victory.

She has however said no, but she just wants to be friends. That’s good too! She doesn’t hate you, she still likes you but she just doesn’t think of you romantically.

What she really said is that she thinks I’m nice and htat she really likes me, but she doesn’t want to be “emotionally forced” (I can’t really translate it that well). She has had some problems with her ex, they broke up 1 year ago, but they’re still fighting a lot and stuff. And she said that if it wasn’t in this particular situation the answer might’ve been different.

Also, not being friends with her is not really an option. I can get over that we’re probably never going to be girlfriend and boyfriend. Also we still go to school and there’s not many “nerds” so sticking together is important. What I’m trying to say is that even if I didn’t want to be friends with her it wouldn’t be possible because we’re like 8 people who hang together all the time and therefore not being friends with her would mean having no friends that do stuff. (I have 3 friends who play video game all day and occasionally go out when their parents force them to).

Last edited by fishyard,

Quoted from SnowiE

[…]
I’m guilty of this too, gotta get that tan for lan bro!

Why do men keep putting me in the girlfriend zone? – the other side of the coin.

That blog is a troll, right?

Battery

Get a haircut

frixx

LG

friendzone leads to being her gay friend (picking up her clothes, talk about her emotional problems ect.)

dodgydogman

Panda

Make an attention seeking message to a competitive TF2 forum.

Jimmi

[GRäS]

Quoted from dodgydogman

Go on and make the same statement in the frag clip thread.
Emotions good or bad is fine to express.

Dont make him feel worse than he already does man thats just low.
ONT – i will suck for a while and that´s fine but you will get over it

frixx

LG

Quoted from Jimmi

i will suck for a while and that´s fine but you will get over it

that’s just wrong

Jimmi

[GRäS]

Quoted from frixx

[…]

that’s just wrong

haha gg

arc

iSlam

Quoted from dodgydogman

Off Topic
“For everything not fitting in any specific forum”

use brain.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from fishyard

What she really said is that she thinks I’m nice and htat she really likes me, but she doesn’t want to be “emotionally forced” (I can’t really translate it that well). She has had some problems with her ex, they broke up 1 year ago, but they’re still fighting a lot and stuff. And she said that if it wasn’t in this particular situation the answer might’ve been different.

I don’t want to be the one to say it but that’s just an ‘excuse’ as such. That’s genuinely almost exactly the same shite I spouted to the last guy with an interest in me. It’s much easier to say that.
Well, that might not be the case and that’s actually be whats on her mind, but seriously don’t hold out any false hope.

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

I don’t want to be the one to say it but that’s just an ‘excuse’ as such. That’s genuinely almost exactly the same shite I spouted to the last guy with an interest in me. It’s much easier to say that.
Well, that might not be the case and that’s actually be whats on her mind, but seriously don’t hold out any false hope.

Relax, I’m not autistic.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »