C20H25N3O

or

C21H30O2

Fresh'z

§GOLD

C2H5OH please

Quoted from MIndYe

[…]
Does’t work. Just move on, not worth the time.

Well, she’s a cool person and I still wanna be friends with her, preferably I’d want us to be more than friends, but friends is fine as well.

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from fishyard

[…]

Well, she’s a cool person and I still wanna be friends with her, preferably I’d want us to be more than friends, but friends is fine as well.

grow some balls dude

PuzZle

Boys
GG

Quoted from sidestep

[…]

grow some balls dude

Look at this Sidestep guy… I hope he can swim because it looks like he is about to drown in his own pride

Having a good female friend is underrated, it can really only enrich your life

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from PuzZle

[…]
Look at this Sidestep guy… I hope he can swim because it looks like he is about to drown in his own pride

Having a good female friend is underrated, it can really only enrich your life

I dont think having a female friend who rejected you is a good idea

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from sidestep

[…]

grow some balls dude

fuck u faget

PuzZle

Boys
GG

Quoted from rytis

[…]
I dont think having a female friend who rejected you is a good idea

Depends

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

hf being the friendzoned nice guy then. never be firends with a girl who rejected you, you will be just the shoulder she can cry to while some other dude is fucking her.

been there, done that, never again.

having a female friend can be good, e.g. your friends girlfriend so you’ll get to know her female friends

PuzZle

Boys
GG

Quoted from sidestep

hf being the friendzoned nice guy then. never be firends with a girl who rejected you, you will be just the shoulder she can cry to while some other dude is fucking her.

having a female friend can be good, e.g. your friends girlfriend so you’ll get to know her female friends

Then that girl obviously didn’t like you, not even as a friend, if she was using you like that. This is not the case for everyone.

It is possible to have a female friend soly on the basis to have fun together with more things than just sex in mind.

Even then, it is so dependent on his situation, like if you have to make an effort to keep being with her then I would stop, but if she is just near you alot and you two still can have fun together, then I would keep it. You can look for other girls while you are friends with her too

Follow da heart, mon

Serotone

#FreePat

Why did I know a thread about the friendzone would go into multiple pages?

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from PuzZle

[…]

Depends

I cant think of any situation where it would be a good idea

arc

iSlam

Quoted from sidestep

You seem awfully conceited around your own experience. Idiotic to break a good friendship just because someone doesn’t respond to your feelings. You can still stay friends with her being aware of how you feel.

Imagine you are good friends with a girl for a long time, slowly you grow stronger feelings for her but she doesn’t feel that way. Do you really just tell her ggbb we can’t be friends anymore?

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Quoted from arc

[…]

You seem awfully conceited around your own experience. Idiotic to break a good friendship just because someone doesn’t respond to your feelings. You can still stay friends with her being aware of how you feel.

Imagine you are good friends with a girl for a long time, slowly you grow stronger feelings for her but she doesn’t feel that way. Do you really just tell her ggbb we can’t be friends anymore?

it’s all relative, really. there’s a difference between having a female friend you wouldn’t mind sleeping with, and having a female friend that you have really strong feelings for. sometimes remaining friends is the worst thing for yourself because what you really want is right in front of you but you know you’ll never have it. so close, yet so far.

if you’re prepared to maintain the friendship and move on otherwise then great, but if you can’t take your eyes off her then you’re only hurting yourself. self-preservation is almost always the best route to take

Last edited by Sylosin,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »