Forum

Left handed guys around here?

Created 18th July 2013 @ 21:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

redou

PyRo|GEN

Hey, was just curious. Is there any player here who is left handed and hold is mouse in this hand?

I don’t think I remember seing left handed people in lan, but I saw alot of cs player who were left handed.

So?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

I think you’re the only one

redou

PyRo|GEN

Actually I’m left handed, I’m only using my right hand for gaming I’ve tried to switch but its too hard.

Nuky

I am faping with the left hand if that counts.

Hei

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from redou

Actually I’m left handed, I’m only using my right hand for gaming I’ve tried to switch but its too hard.

Left handed but right hand is my mouse hand. I know a lot of lefties but i don’t remember even seeing anyone with mouse on the left.

unu

My teammate Buxxi is left handed and use it as his mouse hans. Can’t remember how his movement keys were bound though.

Wux

-9m-
-9m-

Left handed with mouse in left hand. Arrow keys for movement.

redou

PyRo|GEN

Quoted from Wux

Left handed with mouse in left hand. Arrow keys for movement.

Arrow keys for movement? How are you jumping then?

Fresh'z

§GOLD

I’m left handed and i’ve never been bothered to put the mouse in my left hand. It just feels wrong

Wux

-9m-
-9m-

Quoted from redou

[…]

Arrow keys for movement? How are you jumping then?

Home jump, end duck, insert push to talk, pdgn/delete to change weapons.

Welcome to my weird keys :D

Jimmi

[GRäS]

Quoted from unu

My teammate Buxxi is left handed and use it as his mouse hans. Can’t remember how his movement keys were bound though.

He is using the arrows with del, end,pg/up as 123 i think and prob jump on 0 idk.
He and i did mge against each other at the OG-Lan.
best game i have ever played :D mindfuckery

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Saw someone using the numpad 5123 for movement before.

Netsky

Quoted from redou

Hey, was just curious. Is there any player here who is left handed

yes
Quoted from redou

and hold is mouse in this hand?

no

don’t ask why, probably because the mouse tends to be on the right side of 99% of the pcs, so I got used to it

@Wux: what the … Oo

Last edited by Netsky,

I’m left-handed and I have over 1000 hours of FPS on pc using my left hand. I got a new gaming mouse for Christmas and it was a right-hand only mouse so I adapted and now I have more hours on my right than my left. When I played with my left hand on the mouse I didn’t have much different binds from what I have now. I used WASD idk why most lefties use the arrow-keys.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »