Forum

Steam Summer Sale

Created 11th July 2013 @ 13:58

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

My guess it’s starting tonight. Anyone else going to buy a lot of shit that they will never play?

AnimaL

yes, my trading card e-money has been so keen that it started buying tf2 stamps…hopefully i can spend it on games before i ran out of it

Monkeh

.:ne:.

More than likely, just too much sucker.

Only last night I bought Alice Madness Returns ‘cuz it was under 4 quid, (about the cost of a pint in town so meh, fuck it), also, deal still on for the next 4 hours or something, and I bought Starforge alpha, which is still very alpha but looks very interesting as well, that was on sale not long ago…..such a fucking sucker. Steam must love me.

If Interstellar marines goes on sale I’ll be having that as well.

Last edited by Monkeh,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Sorry

The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.

PLS ALL PRAY TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR GABEN TO MAKE IT WORK.

AnimaL

oh lord

Is Hotline Miami worth it for £1.74?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Is Don’t Starve any good? The 2-pack is a good deal compared to buying only 1 copy, but is it worth it?

Quoted from Koeitje

Is Don’t Starve any good? The 2-pack is a good deal compared to buying only 1 copy, but is it worth it?

Buy the 2-pack and gift me the second one, yepyep?

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Monkeh

More than likely, just too much sucker.

Only last night I bought Alice Madness Returns ‘cuz it was under 4 quid, (about the cost of a pint in town so meh, fuck it), also, deal still on for the next 4 hours or something, and I bought Starforge alpha, which is still very alpha but looks very interesting as well, that was on sale not long ago…..such a fucking sucker. Steam must love me.

If Interstellar marines goes on sale I’ll be having that as well.

god damn it, starforge looks really good, shame I’ve missed it :/

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Shintaz

[…]

Buy the 2-pack and gift me the second one, yepyep?

You should buy it for me, because of this information about Hotline Miami:

› AnimaL: its good but was in humble bundle already
› AnimaL: the soundtrack is made to go outside and workout
› AnimaL: insane good :D
› AnimaL: psychadelic as shit

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

You should buy it for me, because of this information about Hotline Miami:

› AnimaL: its good but was in humble bundle already
› AnimaL: the soundtrack is made to go outside and workout
› AnimaL: insane good :D
› AnimaL: psychadelic as shit

I’ll be waiting for it to turn up in my inventory.
Thanks Koeitje, you’re such a great friend.

AnimaL

Anyone played Defiance? For 10 euros seems a steal but i’m wondering how is it with content, because trion slacks with endgame content

Sketch

MM

i am guessing that the sale will be starting tonight because the steam store has crashed! yay!!!!!!!!!

Sketch

MM

ah its back up

Monkeh

Endless space is a cracker of 4x game, sank a fair few hours into that little beauty. Slightly lacking in the space battles arena but you do get to design your own fleet of ships and decide how much of the three types of armour and weapon you stick on each type of craft you unlock…MOAR LAZERZ PLOX!!!!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »