Forum

EPSILON VS NIP DREAMHACK SUMMER FINAL 2013

Created 17th June 2013 @ 17:24

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

IPZIE

SUAVE

that kid has never been the smartest when it came to advertise his brand :D lies in the family tho

Last edited by IPZIE,

cube

Quoted from FreezeR

[…]

you have played cs go 22 hours so far and you are telling me cs go is shit? (and i bet you only played public)
updates makes it better, cs 1.6 was the best, but go is going to the same level as 1.6 (valve time).

tf2 community saying csgo is shit, but still play a dead game. why :))))))))))))))))))

and what are you doing here ?

freezer still butthurt … EPSILON AT DREAMHACK 10K YOLO

there is another game called dota2 , go make some videos about that. maybe you can find some attention there =)

Sketch

MM

i never understood the elitism of cs 1.6 players. it was nothing special. addictive format yes, a great game it was not and far from perfect. it thrived on nostalgia and its original origins (there was nothing like it before) when better games came along people will always refer back to nostalgic memories of an old game with no other arguments to back it up.

it also helps that people are already really skilled at an already released game so they make comparisons where they are irrelevant.

luzik

Suoli
moog

Quoted from Sketch

i never understood the elitism of cs 1.6 players. it was nothing special. addictive format yes, a great game it was not and far from perfect. it thrived on nostalgia and its original origins (there was nothing like it before) when better games came along people will always refer back to nostalgic memories of an old game with no other arguments to back it up.

it also helps that people are already really skilled at an already released game so they make comparisons where they are irrelevant.

godlike engine

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

Quoted from IPZIE

that kid has never been the smartest when it came to advertise his brand :D lies in the family tho

süß

Quoted from cube

[…]

and what are you doing here ?

freezer still butthurt … EPSILON AT DREAMHACK 10K YOLO

there is another game called dota2 , go make some videos about that. maybe you can find some attention there =)

already found it thx

JohnnyBambo

#T4F

closed on request

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3