Forum

e3

Created 10th June 2013 @ 20:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Leshey

D.A
V.A.C.

I also had some question regarding PS4 exclusives. And I mean the lack of them. But after thinking about it it actually makes sense. All the kickass developers that rocked our world on current-gen consoles have just finished (see Naughty Dog with their The Last of Us) or are still finishing (see Quantic Dreams with their Beyond: Two Souls) their current-gen games and didn’t have time for anything new. It’s sad that MGS is no longer a PS exclusive but after MGS Rising being a multi-platform it could have been expected. And I don’t understand why they’re releasing GT6 on PS3? If it was a PS4 exclusive it could have been a console-selling game for Sony imo.
And X-One has absolutely nothing to offer me that I would be interested in. Ryse looked bad ass, but mostly because of the graphics (it’s Crytek after all). Titan Fall aslo looked interesting, but I can play it on my PC.
Most of the next-gen games that interest me in one way or another are multi-platform. So I think that it’s more of guess whether which platform will have better games in the future. Judging by the PS3/X360 for me Sony ended up in lead and I think that they won’t disappoint me in coming next-gen also.

PS is it just me or the dawn of current-gen consoles had more of this “WOW! NEXT-GEN’S HERE!!” feeling? most of the games look practically the same as the stuff we have now graphic-wise and the gameplays don’t change also.

Last edited by Leshey,

AnimaL

im not sure what games you are playing when you are saying “it looks like stuff we have now”

yes, on pc some games already look like that, but really there is only handful of them and they all require beast pc’s that cost much more than 400 euros

sure its not as big of a step forward as when we had ps3/xbox360 but sony gameplay trailers had a few VERY good looking games that were console only and made me want to get ps4

Last edited by AnimaL,

Leshey

D.A
V.A.C.

I mean that the difference between PS2/Xbox and PS3/X360 graphic-wise was more noticeable than the difference between PS3/X360 and PS4/X-One. As somebody mentioned above, BF4 (which is next-gen) looks almost identical as BF3 (which is current-gen). Even Mirror’s Edge 2 looks very alike to the first game and there’s like 5-6 years difference (assuming it’ll come out next year).
I perfectly understand that the graphics aren’t the most important part of the game, but the gameplay’s aren’t changing either and it kind of leaves me at a loss because the next-gen feels like current-gen. That’s what I’m trying to say.

AnimaL

neither bf4 or mirrors edge was on sony conference so i dunno, im judging from what i saw in sony conference and i was impressed

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

PS4 has Octodad, nuff said

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3