Forum

Wiping your ass..

Created 9th June 2013 @ 22:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Gambles

-9m-
-9m-

Recently I found out that some people wipe standing up after shitting. I was just wondering how the wonderful members of ETF2L wipe.. Removed the poll cos it’s a crap website that you can just refresh to vote more. Let’s just discuss it instead. :))))

Last edited by Gambles,

beach

[DA]
[DA]

sarah doesn’t wipe at all

Gambles

-9m-
-9m-

This is of course totally anonymous. However, wux is a total stander upper!

Blue.Eagle

Forget FoV, this is the debate that will kill TF2 for good

AnimaL

this thread is relevant to my interests

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Nobody stands up first. You’re lying.

FADe

I once put some gum into some scrunched up loo roll while taking a dump, with the intention of dropping it into the toilet and flushing. However, a momentary lapse in concentration after a particularly pleasing and satisfying ‘push’ resulted in me forgetting about the gummy paper which was still in my hand which I then used to wipe my ass – resulting in a vicious case of matted ass hair. Had to use my sisters nail scissors to cut the badness out. It was not a great day.

Last edited by FADe,

Gambles

-9m-
-9m-

Quoted from FADe

I once put some gum into some scrunched up loo roll while taking a dump, with the intention of dropping it into the toilet and flushing. However, a momentary lapse in concentration after a particularly pleasing and satisfying ‘push’ resulted in me forgetting about the gummy paper which was still in my hand and using it to wipe my ass – resulting in a vicious case of matted ass hair. Had to use my sisters nail scissors to cut the badness out. It was not a great day.

That is the best story i’ve ever read. Truly gripping.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

if youre a really tall stander-upper, do you poke your head over the door in cubicles or do you hunch over to avoid embarassment

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JofDuTmFpL8

Switch

soL.
T⑨

Only on ETF2L.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WQaqeC_wME

Vlijm

UbeR |

Do you know that feeling hen you take a shit and you think its all done. So all happy and satisfied you start to wipe, but you werent done and the shit starts floating through your hands? And it doesnt even taste that weird?

Switch

soL.
T⑨

Quoted from Vlijm

Do you know that feeling hen you take a shit and you think its all done. So all happy and satisfied you start to wipe, but you werent done and the shit starts floating through your hands? And it doesnt even taste that weird?

what the actual fuck

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I remember being equally surprised when I found out it’s actually more common to sit and wipe. I asked all my friends and almost all sat down. Big news to me.

I still remember the first time I wiped my own arse. I was sat on the toilet for a couple of hours refusing to do it and my mum was all like, ‘Well Simon from down the road wipes his own bum now’, and she fucked off downstairs and left me to it. I sat and cried and cried and shouted and cried and still, she wouldn’t come and do it for me. My dad got home from work and I heard them discussing it downstairs and still, I sat and cried on the toilet demanding someone come and wipe my bum…

Eventually I stood up, grabbed some paper and wiped my own ass for the first time and I’ve been standing up ’till this day. You have to bend a knee slightly and raise the hips up to get a good angle of attack, but wiping sitting down is just so weird to me…

There you go, information you’re all richer for having. You’re welcome.

(I was 15 by the way!)

Last edited by Monkeh,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »