Forum

Anyone work out/body build/go to the gym?

Created 3rd June 2013 @ 02:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Trane

Quoted from Allyy

nice work aiming your question at a forum for gamers – stereotypically holding a majority of either similarly skinny fucks or fat nerds, gl anyway :D

Bad stereotype!

Jimmi

[GRäS]

You have the best start one could have! Peeps being skinny tends to gain more muscle while lifting then fatter ones. Even if you have been fat and lost weight you will struggle not to get fat again.

Listen to Trane.

There is also 5×5 SL program made for beginners but be sure to ask someone at the gym how to do them
you add 2.5 Kg on squat, bench, overheadpress, rows and 5 on deadlifts per session.

http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5×5-beginner-strength-training-program/

is guud

cor

SOLAR
9F

Quoted from Septique

Eat more

the only way to get big

easyGame

Quoted from Jimmi

You have the best start one could have! Peeps being skinny tends to gain more muscle while lifting then fatter ones. Even if you have been fat and lost weight you will struggle not to get fat again.

Listen to Trane.

There is also 5×5 SL program made for beginners but be sure to ask someone at the gym how to do them
you add 2.5 Kg on squat, bench, overheadpress, rows and 5 on deadlifts per session.

http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5×5-beginner-strength-training-program/

is guud

100% this + eat eat eat

Also look up “Starting Strength” by Mark Rippetoe.

Ace

some tr_walkway should do it

beta

RaWr ::

I think the best advice here is to primarily sort your diet – as highlighted by Trane. A large amount of work can be done by just fixing your diet with regular exercise routine.

I would not recommend taking creatine, considering you probably don’t even know what it is and would be a waste of money. I personally dont take creatine, I never have…I have no problems keeping muscle on and lifting – it’s all controlled by my diet.

What are your goals, lift more? tone up? put on some muscle?

How old are you? weight? etc …can’t believe people just said eat more without even asking the simple stuff.

Ignore the comments of just eat more, yes you need to up calorie intake to build muscle but it has to be the right stuff.

If you want a chat give me a shout – I wouldn’t just jump right in and buy ‘stuff’ if you dont know how it works. I would recommend speaking to Trane and not Fracc ;)

Jimmi

[GRäS]

Creatine is on of the few legal supps that does have a possitive effect on recovery.
So it is to be recomended.

its also cheap.

Trane

There are no drawbacks to taking creatine, and plenty of benefits. You should try it beta, it costs me £12/kg and that lasts me about 6 months.

http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=5600724

I find I can lift more and train harder when supping with it, if you haven’t tried it it’s no wonder you don’t know the benefits!

I’ve tried taurine, beta-alanine, cit-mal, AAKG, ZMA – most of them are a waste of money. Although I have started using cit-mal again in much higher dose for recovery after reading some pretty good research into the benefits.

For lolage though yeah it doesn’t matter so much, newbie gains will be the best you ever get anyway, it’s only when things start to stall you need to think about different approaches. Consistency with regard to training and diet is what really gets you places.

runy

eX.

take some food supplements( i recommend “Universal”) in the morning, right after the training and after dinner. Also try to eat more meat, potatoes; pastasand alot of vegetables. Try to avoid bread and make a weekly schedule of your training

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from lolage

weight gainer

pizza salami every day for 3 years

worked for me

Bighomer

ƒusg

eat stuff like eggs, meat, lowfat quark.
do your workout thoroughly (slow moves).
That should do for the beginning.
imo you don’t need creatin before you have some kind of routine in your workouts.
Felling the sore muscles for a few days won’t hurt also (ok maybe it does but that’s good. Don’t overexercise ;)

beta

RaWr ::

Quoted from Trane

There are no drawbacks to taking creatine, and plenty of benefits. You should try it beta, it costs me £12/kg and that lasts me about 6 months.

http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=5600724

I dont need it is what I am trying to say really, we have different goals my friend :)

Trane

Quoted from beta

[…]

I dont need it is what I am trying to say really, we have different goals my friend :)

Goals aside, look at the benefits! No brainer IMO, costs less than £2pcm.

evokje

WiK?

I lift kebabs, beat me kids.

Jimmi

[GRäS]

And dont be afraid of carbs. The lates hypes about LCHF and shit is for fattys who dont like to exercise.

glucose syrup can be found in some candys and are great for restoring glucose in your muscles after lifting. be sure it doesnt say glucose fruktose syrup tho as they are pure sugar.

glucose syrup is guud.
tastes guud.
guuud

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »