Forum

i49 - Drawings to Help the Fundraiser!

Created 3rd April 2013 @ 09:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

accless

cp_

I’ll open those commissions tuesday next week on a first come first serve base (but with a priority for team comissions) and close it at my own discretion (and reopen it once the first batch is done).

To get a spot, please post in this thread (only from tuesday on, everything else will be ignored to keep it simple). If you want an avatar, please use this excuse of a form:

Class:
Hat:
Expression:
Other:

If you want a banner/full body drawing etc just post what you want and I’ll add you.

Great to see so many interested people c:

accless

cp_

Screw that, gonna open them tomorrow, thursday 3rd of april at 15:00 CEST.
Got 10 hours of train rides ahead, might as well use them.
Might take a week and a bit to finish them.
Payment wise, this has worked for me thus far: You tell me what you want. I do a sketch, present it, then the payment follows and 1-6 days later you will get your avatar.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from accless

Screw that, gonna open them tomorrow, thursday 3rd of april at 15:00 CEST.
Got 10 hours of train rides ahead, might as well use them.
Might take a week and a bit to finish them.
Payment wise, this has worked for me thus far: You tell me what you want. I do a sketch, present it, then the payment follows and 1-6 days later you will get your avatar.

You can also think about watermarks, might be useful especially for more complex works.

accless

cp_

I’ll do that, thanks c:

accless

cp_

Commissions are open now. Check the initial entry on this post to get instructions on how to get an avatar.
This is what they’ll look like: http://imgur.com/nRowYz6 (Background may be subject to change and it’s optional anyway).

Comedian

Oke, lets do this

Full colored, and i49 background.

Class: spy
Hat: fancy fedora
Other: I basically want this picture, but then as spy and as an avatar: http://db.tt/h36RbGxM

Last edited by Comedian,

accless

cp_

Quoted from Comedian

Oke, lets do this

Full colored, and i49 background.

Class: spy
Hat: fancy fedora
Other: I basically want this picture, but then as spy and as an avatar: http://db.tt/h36RbGxM

Not an avatar but a full body drawing, I presume? I should add that as an option (avatars are generally fully coloured). Oh, and for the full body drawings you can choose any misc items if you want.

Quoted from Comedian

as an avatar: http://db.tt/h36RbGxM

EDIT: REEDING IZ SMRT.

Last edited by accless,

Comedian

Quoted from accless

[…]

Not an avatar but a full body drawing, I presume? I should add that as an option (avatars are generally fully coloured). Oh, and for the full body drawings you can choose any misc items if you want.

Well, I kinda want both? Dunnow, name your price and make it happen!

Anyway, I want the outfit to look as similar as possible, so no jacket, rolled up sleeves, but with dress shoes and proper pants. Oh, and I want a press pass on the fancy fedora (just like in the pic).

TL;DR, that pic but then cartoonified.

Edit: actually, scout might fit my look better. But in that case give him glasses

Last edited by Comedian,

accless

cp_

That’d a full body drawing + background. I can adjust the background and crop it properly for a small extra fee.
The full body + bg is 18€. 20€ and it ships with an adjusted avatar (square resolution, cropped at shoulders so it shows the head/hat up close).
How does that sound?

Comedian

Quoted from accless

That’d a full body drawing + background. I can adjust the background and crop it properly for a small extra fee.
The full body + bg is 18€. 20€ and it ships with an adjusted avatar (square resolution, cropped at shoulders so it shows the head/hat up close).
How does that sound?

Sounds great! Let’s say 22 including that small fee, and we got a deal

SHIN

oh boy here we go

I would like to have a colored avatar
Class: Medic
Hat: Otolaryngologist’s Mirror ( i googled that) with stormy storm unusual effect
Expression: The smug grin you used on the banner , but not completely sideways

I hope its possible to get the unusual effect on the picture, i dont really need the i49 background.

Last edited by SHIN,

loafen

Class: Scout
Hat: El Jefe
Expression: I want my name up in the right corner, and colored picture

That would be cool! :) Thanks in advance!

Last edited by loafen,

accless

cp_

Quoted from SHIN

oh boy here we go

I would like to have a colored avatar
Class: Medic
Hat: Otolaryngologist’s Mirror ( i googled that) with stormy storm unusual effect
Expression: The smug grin you used on the banner , but not completely sideways

I hope its possible to get the unusual effect on the picture, i dont really need the i49 background.

Out of experience, Unusual effects are very, very hard to implement since they reach over the head/hat. That means you picture needs to be a lot bigger/the head small so that it fits resulting in the class being rather hard to see. I can try to imply the effect but I can’t make any promises.

Quoted from loafen

Class: Scout
Hat: El Jefe
Expression: I want my name up in the right corner, and colored picture

That would be cool! :) Thanks in advance!

What you put in Expression should have been in Other. Expression means Facial Expression so I have a clue what you want your class to look like.

Last edited by accless,

SHIN

Quoted from accless

[…]

Out of experience, Unusual effects are very, very hard to implement since they reach over the head/hat. That means you picture needs to be a lot bigger/the head small so that it fits resulting in the class being rather hard to see. I can try to imply the effect but I can’t make any promises.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/3zegoggles.jpg/sr=1
You could leave out the cloud over the head and use a lightning or rain in the
background. A bit like your old winter avatar. How does that sound?

Last edited by SHIN,

accless

cp_

Quoted from SHIN

[…]

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/3zegoggles.jpg/sr=1
You could leave out the cloud over the head and use a lightning or rain in the
background. A bit like your old winter avatar. How does that sound?

I can do/try that :o
You can make some suggestions once I’m done with the sketch

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »