Forum

Bioshock Infinite

Created 26th March 2013 @ 11:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Le meme arrows

Quoted from vaxjo

Looking forward to it, just waiting for my code. Hope it’s a big step up from Bioshock which I found overrated apart from the atmosphere :/

You aren’t the only one who thinks that Bioshit is overrated. Don’t worry bro.

frixx

LG

Quoted from Le meme arrows

[…]You aren’t the only one who thinks that Bioshit is overrated. Don’t worry bro.

Please hit yourself in the face and go play call of duty modern warfare 58

Last edited by frixx,

Paria

Rob1

[…]You aren’t the only one who thinks that Bioshit is overrated. Don’t worry bro.

People like you should not be allowed to breathe.

Le meme arrows

Quoted from Paria

[…]

People like you should not be allowed to breathe.

Go fap to Game of Thrones, frog fucker.

Clark

SDCK!

[…]Go fap to Game of Thrones, frog fucker.

I will, because it is awesome. Fuck off.

Last edited by Clark,

frixx

LG

[…]Go fap to Game of Thrones, frog fucker.

You are either a bad troll or just a retard

ash

(Legend)
:D

The fuck happened here? Calm down and stop being butthurt! :/

Le meme arrows

Quoted from frixx

[…]

/nope

seeker

I think I’ll just copy-paste my Steam comment on it :P

“Hallelujah. I just played this game 6 hours straight and finished it (have played the day before though, so no worries it’s longer than that). The game has a different location and feeling and of course a completely different atmosphere which might not feel like a Bioshock game, but this game is pure epicness. I simply CANNOT explain how incredible the story of the game is or how beautiful the environment is, but I can tell you to buy this game at once if you don’t own it yet. This game has to be played, if not for the Gameplay, then just for the story. You will be remembered Booker DeWitt.”

Last edited by seeker,

Henghast

open
bobs

that last sentence sounds ominous and spoilery…

Dahlbeck

IKEA
9F

Buying as fast as i can get the money for it, bioshock 1 was and still is one of the best games around. Can’t miss this one!

rtan

-9w-

Didn’t enjoy Bioshock 1 either, but got myself Infinite as it’s getting crazy good write ups from players. Here’s hoping! Fucking 18gb download though, fml.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Apart from his name being DeWitt… unless the ending changes things….?

OH NOES SPOILERZ!

Played more last night, still awesome. If you don’t like this game then you don’t like games. (full stop)

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Completed it yesterday, fucking awesome game, really really intense at moments and the ending is superb.

Henghast

open
bobs

Said it sounded ominous because the way it was written made it sound like he died which if it turned out to be the case would be a bit of a spoiler.

regardless I’ve been enjoying this game a lot. Not as hard as I’d like but hopefully 1999 will fix that.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »