Competitive COD

Created 21st March 2013 @ 14:55

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

So much raw emotion and passion lololol

2nuts

I like the insult that goes along the lines “you’re 17 but you look like you are 30 you dick head”.. now someone translate that into scouse

taro

Quoted from smziii

brits…

U WOT M8

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

It’s even better with sound, wow. The reporter guy makes a good point about other sports at the end and let’s face it, there is a lot at stake for these hormone fuelled rage-gasms in waiting.

But still…

WOW!

Setlet

Thank god I don’t play cod, I get mad even if someone puts a smiley after killing me. But at least there is hud_saytext 0 <3

cl3ver

cod community in a nutshell

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Nice controllers dipshits.

aura

lol scrubs if there are thousands at stake you probly would want to chill and be as cool as possible imho

Screaming and shouting would not help you much in your decision making but I guess it’s “point and click duty: modern swag 2” so you don’t need to think that much

Last edited by aura,

Le meme arrows

Quoted from aura

lol scrubs if there are thousands at stake you probly would want to chill and be as cool as possible imho

Screaming and shouting would not help you much in your decision making but I guess it’s “point and click duty: modern swag 2” so you don’t need to think that much

Some people (me) play better when they’re angry. I used to rage a lot when I was playing Quake.

iZon

LEGO
LEGO

They are fcking worse then me when alba and maffi make me mad and thats all the time.

Huzzy

Just shows what the COD community is like in general and its not just console people go rage mode on pc while playing COD too, EMOTIONS ERRY WHERE!?!?!?!

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Biggest issue right here is that they are not really helping anyone. They make the sponsors look bad, making the COD reputation even crappier.

For me, the most disturbing thing about this, is what’s mentioned here.

This was not just smack talk. It was damn well hurtful to watch. What if it had turned physical? Could you imagine what would happen if all the politicians and concerned parents that are spreading the whole “games make you violent” message saw this? Or even worse, if they saw this if it actually had gone into a fully fledged fist fight? Think about that.

Kiler4fun

SUAVE

Damn son, why so much rage? People we have found what tf2 lacks in order to be successful within the sponsors; massive cunts plus swaggy controlers, brb getting a gold xbox 360 controller

Where’s the fun in so much rage I ask -.-

evokje

WiK?

I understand them. I would also be super mad if i had to play an fps with a fucking controler

onv

if these nerds would put half of their energy into any kind of sports .. maybe they wouldn’t be so skinny / fatfucks for some.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »