Forum

It's about to go down

Created 11th March 2013 @ 09:54

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Kortz

.:ne:.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY

I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it! Tomorrows the big day, cant wait for HotS :D

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

£30 for an expansion

No thanks.

Skully

£30 for an expansion

£23 for a DOTA2 cosmetic

I know what I would spend the money on…..

rtan

-9w-

£25 if you know where to look. Full campaign and new multiplayer so not exactly an expansion since it’s pretty much a standalone game.

Not sure I’ll even play it when it comes out, gonna wait until it’s evenly balanced.

Kortz

Im just gonna whore out on the campaign, took the day off. Found the old sc1 campaigns ported into SC2 aswell. http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/sc1-episode-5-iron-fist/ Just hit overview and you can have all 6 of em.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Skully

£30 for an expansion

£23 for a DOTA2 cosmetic

I know what I would spend the money on…..

Great comparison there.

Personally, I don’t think a few new maps and imbalanced units counts as new multiplayer. Campaign would be good no doubt but it’s too expensive. Actiblizz pull this shit off a lot.

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

r7anfan

;?

Got it for £23.35.

At least it’s a game which is actually a proper esport :D

TF2 is free and the highest skilled players aren’t very good. They also make about 10 quid a year or something, very professional.

Monkeh

meh to all you guys….

Bioshock infinite is on pre-order and if they get enough of them then you get 2 free games and some tf2 items.

The free games are the first Bioshock masterpiece, which is epic and X-COM enemy unknown which is a boss game too, so yeah, 3 awesome games for the price of one…winning.

See you on some floating islands somewhere…

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from r7anfan

TF2 is free and the highest skilled players aren’t very good. They also make about 10 quid a year or something, very professional.

nice try guy

taro

I’m a bit late – but just pre-ordered.

People who think this is just an expansion haven’t played Wings of Liberty. If you have then you know HOTS is gonna be a full blown campaign with epic cut scenes + a balanced, thought out, constantly evolving multiplayer. ILY SC2.

r7anfan

;?

Bioshock and XCOM, are you shitting me? We are talking about one of the best online games then you talk about free TF2 items and single player games, nice one.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from taro

I’m a bit late – but just pre-ordered.

People who think this is just an expansion haven’t played Wings of Liberty. If you have then you know HOTS is gonna be a full blown campaign with epic cut scenes + a balanced, thought out, constantly evolving multiplayer. ILY SC2.

But I pre-ordered Wings of Liberty lol

Justify it all you want, but you still getting ripped off bro :) I think this says it all really:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/buy-now/digital-deluxe

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

Monkeh

Quoted from r7anfan

Bioshock and XCOM, are you shitting me? We are talking about one of the best online games then you talk about free TF2 items and single player games, nice one.

I talk about getting 3 games for the price of one and assumed that someone who likes online games may also like single player games as well. I also thought the idea of getting a couple of free games would appeal to everyone, EVEN ONLINE GAMERS. Mad I know.

Shitting me, you are.

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

I talk about getting 3 games for the price of one and assumed that someone who likes online games may also like single player games as well. I also thought the idea of getting a couple of free games would appeal to everyone, EVEN ONLINE GAMERS. Mad I know.

Shitting me, you are.

I pre-ordered Bioshock a while ago for this reason.

Also SC2 is a travesty of an RTS game.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

bw for noobs

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »