Forum

What did you play before tf2?

Created 26th February 2013 @ 11:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Hired Team Trial on keyboard, with my brother on mouse.
Then CS1.4, 1.5, 1.6, CZero, Q3, Brood War, ET, TF2 and a lot of Space Cowboy Online in the meanwhile (RIP ;_;).

unu

Guitar Hero, was pretty good at it too.

Mak

<3

Gunz the duel, best game ever. Before that Bomberman Online :DDDD

private_meta

STDs

Apart from various hip (by the time) Single Player Games and a browser game (ogame), TF2 was the first Multiplayer Game that I played for more than a couple of online/lan matches.

atmo

runescape and s4 league

clippen

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1-4 and THUG 1, THUG 2 all day everyday.
All Grand Theft Auto games and a lot of cs 1.6.

Lokter

UCAP.
8D

Started off with Battlefield 1942 and Oblivion, played the shit out of them till I discovered Steam, played tf2 casual before I got into CS:S competetive for about 2 years, then drifted back to TF2.

Bit of casual Guild Wars 1 in there somewhere aswell.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Bombjack, Rick Dangerous, Gauntlet (+100’s of Atari’s games) first three games on the pc were Command and Conquer, Time Commando and Space Hulk. My first online game was Aliens vs Predator 2 kiss of death to my degree :P dam broadband!

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

TF2 was my first ever game on PC :)

before that keen PS2 gamer kid, ratchet and clank is the best.

Dendocror

idd.
~MOE~

Day of Defeat.

Drackk

best
sniper

ut99, then ut2004 where i was close to playing the england national team, then cod4 and now tf2

they’re the games that i played competitive, but throughout that time i also played GunZ a load, and WoW too

Kynis

HHH

some runescape, Star Wars Republic Commando, classic ps2 games, Morrowind and Halo :o

Last edited by Kynis,

quintosh

wL.

soldat

Drem

fgt

Never really played comp in any game. Used to play alot CoD on my ps3 and BF on my PC.
Aand played some WoW in blizzard servers before I got banned , lel.

arD

-[S2L]

Crash Bandicoot 2&3, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2&3 and of course Crash Team Racing <3
Ps1 never forget

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »