Forum

Playing computer games on valentine's night...

Created 14th February 2013 @ 13:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.

makes you impotent and sterile….just sayin’!

Have fun tonight everyone.

Spike Himself

TC

Requiring one day in the year to be ‘special’ just so you can be nice to your partner beats doing daily things on said night on the sadness scale.

silly marketing bs

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Spike Himself

silly marketing bs

agreed

rytis

PrettyGay

can mix merc tonight
:D
no but seriously.

Ghostface

spire

Requiring one day in the year to be ‘special’ just so you can be nice to your partner beats doing daily things on said night on the sadness scale.

silly marketing bs

Name one person currently in a relationship who’s bitter on V-day for reasons other than having to spend money.

Oh shit, that’s right.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

Name one person currently in a relationship who’s bitter on V-day for reasons other than having to spend money.

Oh shit, that’s right.

Not sure what you’re trying to say, but I’m not single, bitter or poor. I’m just saying the whole thing is a bit silly. Nonsense if you will.

Same goes christmas; “oh we can be all cosy with family n shit”.. Well guess what, you can do exactly that any other day in the year too..

The only thing it’s good for is the economy.

stuntz

[…]

Not sure what you’re trying to say, but I’m not single, bitter or poor. I’m just saying the whole thing is a bit silly. Nonsense if you will.

Same goes christmas; “oh we can be all cosy with family n shit”.. Well guess what, you can do exactly that any other day in the year too..

The only thing it’s good for is the economy.

What Spike said.

Ghostface

spire

I’m saying that everyone who complains is either going “zomg capitalism” or “well fuck I’m single”. Jesus Christ, people. They’re fucking HOLIDAYS. Nobody cares if they’re excuses for marketing or just something that you could do daily anyway. Just enjoy the damn 1 day each year(or not) and GET ON WITH IT. Ranting about how you find it pointless won’t change anything. And before you say something along the lines of “I don’t care, I’m not getting involved, I’m not mad”, why even bring it up in the first place then? People don’t express their opinion for no reason at all.

How does Christmas even qualify here though? That’s a commemoration of a religious event, not a capitalist invention :-/

tl;dr Traditions.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

we’re not all good enough to have partners

-sincerely, single & bitter

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Girlfriend hates valentines day, profit.

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Ghostface

I’m saying that everyone who complains is either going “zomg capitalism” or “well fuck I’m single”. Jesus Christ, people. They’re fucking HOLIDAYS. Nobody cares if they’re excuses for marketing or just something that you could do daily anyway. Just enjoy the damn 1 day each year(or not) and GET ON WITH IT. Ranting about how you find it pointless won’t change anything. And before you say something along the lines of “I don’t care, I’m not getting involved, I’m not mad”, why even bring it up in the first place then? People don’t express their opinion for no reason at all.

How does Christmas even qualify here though? That’s a commemoration of a religious event, not a capitalist invention :-/

tl;dr Traditions.

y u mad

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Sideshow

Girlfriend hates valentines day, profit.

hi arwen

Trane

Quoted from Ghostface

LOL.

I don’t know what it’s like elsewhere, but here in the UK – Christmas is absolutely a capitalist affair, even if it’s origins surround some children’s bedtime story (religion).

Coffin Stuffer

Quoted from Ghostface

tl;dr Traditions.

A one sentence topic has got you writing a political and religious essay… This isn’t fucking youtube! (pro tip: ranting back more than the people who are barely ranting makes you even worse.)

edit: my 2 pence, I care about it, gf doesn’t. fine by me.

Last edited by Coffin Stuffer,

Monkeh

Funnily enough my missus also can’t be arsed with valentine’s day. We have our ‘anniversary’ on the 2nd of Feb so we have a nice time then instead, avoid all the full restaurants of tonight and the Gypsies trying to sell roses at a fiver a pop.

Profit indeed. I will probably be playing vidya games tonight as well.

lol trane, nice bait on religious types there, big fan.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »