Forum

youtube green screen

Created 12th February 2013 @ 10:35

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Z0R0

Hey. I’ve got a problem that starts to REALLY annoy the shit out of me. Whenever i’m watching a video on youtube in HD (720p or 1080p) i get some sort of crash when the whole video goes green and starts fast forwarding itself. Though nothing happens if i watch it in 360p or 480p. Maybie anyone knows what’s wrong? :/

p.s. i’ve tryed that hardware acceleration tick. didn’t help

Last edited by Z0R0,

Spike Himself

TC

Reinstall or update flash? Try a different browser? Update/rollback gfx drivers?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I uaed to get this occasionally, ita your graphics drivers crashing, if you updated recently then roll back, if not then update.

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

nvm

Last edited by Mors Immortalis,

Z0R0

i updated graphics drivers now and i still get that shit :/

Last edited by Z0R0,

quintosh

wL.

never mind

Last edited by quintosh,

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

I’ve had this problem for a long time.

Eventually found out it was a network issue probably relating to my motherboard or bad signals in my house. I was using wireless, but any setup didn’t help (even bought a new wireless network card but that didn’t help either). Eventually got a way to connect my PC via a normal UTP cable, and that solved it.

Basically the downloads (any, but youtube was most common) were corrupt for me. For websites you don’t notice it but with videos they crash when coming across a corrupt segment.

Last edited by LuckyLuke,

Ghost Killer

ghp.

I had a fault DVI-D Dual Link cable which caused this. Try a new cable.

Add A Reply Pages: 1