Forum

LF... A friend(s)

Created 15th January 2013 @ 22:23

Locked Pages: 1

Maks

Hello. My name is Maksymillianmax Ohler-O’brien, but most people just call me Maks (or twat). I have been playing tf2 for some time now -maining med- I have been mixing and mercing and lobbying and recently pug.hl..ing. But recently I began to feel empty and I questioned this. I eventually figured it was because I have no friends. I have no one in which to share my experiences with, no one to tell my failings with the opposite sex too, no one to; *I don’t know* eat ice-cream with. So I ask you, people of etf2l, will you, step up and be my friend? Have fun times together, surfing the web for weird things. Arguing over which demo is better or weather it’s more realistic to make out with the inside of your elbow or your cousin. So please someone step up play not just tf2 with me; But LIFE with me.

JimTheMagicJumper

!

nerd

Maks

How could I forget
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pwnage_pony/
Add me on steam!!!!

ash

(Legend)
:D

What about the people in your team? Get to know people, play with them, friendship will come along. Its usually not something you can get on craigslist…

Maks

Ok. I feel as if it’s time to add (I didn’t think I’d need to). THIS POST WAS A JOKE I wasn’t being serious in anyway. I have a fair amount of irl friends I play with and people I’ve men in game I’m fine, I though it would just be a fun little thing to do to see as to how people receive it thinking it’d be a bit of fun.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Okay well, joke’s over, locking thread.

Last edited by Hildreth,

Locked Pages: 1