Forum

looking for LoL EUW players

Created 4th December 2012 @ 21:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

I haven’t played on the PBE or looked at the changes.. :)

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Enef

idk how you can say this is confusing, all this shit has been available to see for like 2 weeks to prepare for it.

It’s the same stuff, just a few changes.

not really, the amount of new items is pretty huge.

ThePledge

Didn’t play on PBE at all, played about 8-10 games today though and it’s not all that bad, you just need to play around a little bit. The items are cool, the new jungle is amazing and it really seems like the game has become better because of it all.

Can be found on EUW as ThePledge, feel free to add me.

Thalash

wG
S-O

Thalash @ EUW – Rarely playing but feel free to add me.

MoZz

Quoted from evokje

I love it. They brought in much more choices into the builds now :)

Not really.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from ThePledge

Didn’t play on PBE at all, played about 8-10 games today though and it’s not all that bad, you just need to play around a little bit. The items are cool, the new jungle is amazing and it really seems like the game has become better because of it all.

Can be found on EUW as ThePledge, feel free to add me.

this.
dont like the boot upgrades tho :/

tasKu

e-famous

koodiboi at EUW.
Also that new item for ADs which give you 100% crit and ad is broken as fk.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

I almost got beaten into the ground on blue when my mid thought leashing still existed ;_; Help your jungler people!

FIR

SnG

Quoted from SnowiE

I almost got beaten into the ground on blue when my mid thought leashing still existed ;_; Help your jungler people!

no wonder, I was rolling jungle Diana with a morgana mid, she snared blue but i was wondering why the hell i took focus D:

also, mercurial scepter (or something along that line) on the AD + mikael’s crucible on a support makes your AD pretty much invincible

Slliter

Anybody interested in forming a team ?

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Sicachoo.

You can be my support.

Trath

Quoted from Morphine

Sicachoo.

You can be my support.

I like support tbh.

Added everyone, still haven’t played with any1 :D maybe tomorrow? also if u have a mumble to chill at would be great.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Swifty4gw

and better than Seb

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

loving this patch now. really enjoying lulu support with all the new items, she can single-handedly win the lane and use 74 active-items to win teamfights.

it feels like the new items are providing lots of useful alternate builds for all roles except the AP carries, though. still going chalice > DCap > void staff on ori – nothing beats it

ps swifty sucks

Last edited by numlocked,

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

any1 keen on playing? missed my school bus

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »