ETF2L has herpes...

Created 20th November 2012 @ 13:47

Locked Pages: 1

broesel

LAME

… how can we cure it?

Spike Himself

TC

It’s not herpes. Herpes needs treatment. This is puberty spots. You leave it alone and it’ll go away eventually.

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from Spike Himself

It’s not herpes. Herpes needs treatment. This is puberty spots. You leave it alone and it’ll go away eventually.

Yea, when you scratch them and give them attention they only stay for longer though.

i hate his homosexual avatar
”Thank you for reporting offensive content and helping to keep the Steam Community clean and friendly.”

Last edited by TheShadoW,

wnk1ee

i just love you guys..

envy

Quoted from TheShadoW

i hate his homosexual avatar
”Thank you for reporting offensive content and helping to keep the Steam Community clean and friendly.”

Reported for homophobia.
“Thank you for reporting offensive content and helping to keep the Steam Community clean and friendly.”

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Spike Himself

More like aids. There’s nothing you can do so just try to live normally.

Quoted from envy

[…]
Reported for homophobia.
“Thank you for reporting offensive content and helping to keep the Steam Community clean and friendly.”

there is no such option in the reports so go back to your cave.
And reported for offensive hentai content.

Last edited by TheShadoW,

Shotgun

Herr P

Kortz

.:ne:.

I expeted something about pennyfarming, was not dissapoint :P Made me smile

Gotta love how obsessed people are with Penny.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

His eyes are like huge pools of love :3

Tommeh

‹Con›

+1 upvote

epic win OP

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

This thread is targetting an individual member of the community, locking. Please do not make threads about individuals in this nature, it will only lead to flame wars and innappropriate posts.

Locked Pages: 1