Created 19th November 2012 @ 20:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Ramown

Quoted from wrex

[…]
Have you seen Alien 1979 before Prometheus? im a rly big fan of Prometheus and the Alien films/universe, just curious :D

ye man, huge alien fan, story was great, a few fuck-ups though

I wish they never made Prometheus, cus that was a fucking big fuckup of an Alien film to me. Blockbuster busted. The former Alien films were so much better.

ilike2spin

RLM

Intouchables – Comedy/drama – 8.6/10 imdb http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt1675434/

French film, which I’ve never really bothered with but seriously one of the best films I’ve seen.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from ilike2spin

French film, which I’ve never really bothered with but seriously one of the best films I’ve seen.

really good. would recommend.

envy

Quoted from Andee

I wish they never made Prometheus, cus that was a fucking big fuckup of an Alien film to me. Blockbuster busted. The former Alien films were so much better.

It’s nothing compared to upcoming sequel to Blade Runner. Ridley Scott literally shat on the two best things he ever created.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Will smith shit on one of my favorite books of all time I Am Legend and made it into some predictable hollywood blockbuster, now Brad Pitt is doing the same to World War Z :[[

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Andee

[…]

I enjoyed Prometheus in it’s own way. It was an interesting back story for the engineers, the origins. The thing was it was just a bit shoddy. Inconsistancies with the characters and some flimsy writing in general really let the film down. I’d say it was an ok film but entirely different to the sci-fi action/horror of the series to date.

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Will smith shit on one of my favorite books of all time I Am Legend and made it into some predictable hollywood blockbuster, now Brad Pitt is doing the same to World War Z :[[

Yeah wtf is with that rolling mass of zombie bodies bull. World War Z was all about the classic Romero style zombies. Shuffling, limping, walkers. At best you’d get some that could get a just over half run because they’ve not decayed. I was really dissapointed with the trailer and I was looking forward to it so much.

Last edited by Henghast,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Gattaca’s worth a watch if sci-fi’s your thang. 8/10

Also, can’t beat Riki-Oh.

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Tapley ❤

…my favorite books of all time I Am Legend

Such a good book and about the movie, well, it just completely ignored what the title of the book is referring to, which was such a shame. I didn’t mind the film that much, was okish, but to ignore why he’s a legend in the first place…bah.

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Le meme arrows

Stalker – mindfuck 10/10 if you know what art means

Exactly. There is another beautiful soviet peace of art which is usually forgotten – Come and See (not the best title, but it doesn’t matter in this case) directed by Elem Klimov. Saving Private Ryan is just a child’s play compared to that movie.

aura

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7PnZT99VQ8

Pennyfarming

Le pulp fiction xD

Jaskey

Monty Python: Holy Grail

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Yes Man – Suprisingly good

Dazrovia

Lost In Translation – 8/10
Moonrise Kingdom – 9/10
Jewish Connection – 7/10
The Wall – 10 out of fucking 10

Quoted from ilike2spin

stereotype allday erryday

Last edited by Dazrovia,

Xabi

I’d recommend “Lawless”

Watched it yesterday and really liked it

doks

Dead Poets Society
American History X
The Boy with Straiped Pajamas – the ending will blow you away
All the new Batman movies
Detachment
Deja Vu
well not that much of a movie but still a must watch – Band Of Brothers series.
Life Cyles – if you love gorgeous terrain, over-cranked shots of mountain biking, and a driven sound track.
50/50
Black Hawk Down

all of them get a rating of 8,9 or 10 from me.

Last edited by doks,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »